Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unasked for Email from AdultWork 2sexy_wife  (Read 996 times)

doc14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never had an email before, claims we have swopped emails in the past, possibly but I delete my history so cannot remember.  Anyway, email copied below

Hi hunni

How are you

Not sure if we have met in the past.. but we have swapped emails

BUt I am going back through my emails looking for guys who have nice cocks as I need some new pics for my profile.
I will still be charging but only £50 for an hour and its during the day this Thursday between 10-2pm at BB3 1NN

If your interested let me know, it will be my hubby who is taking the pics and I do want them bareback hun as I want pics of cum running out my pussy..xx

Let me know if interested

Kisses
Sarah
xxx

Of concern is the offer of bareback but it is not on her profile as far as I can see, anyone else receive a similar email?

Offline bigbilly22

No but she looks a right munter an £160 for an hour

I'd block her email address and delete

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never had an email before, claims we have swopped emails in the past, possibly but I delete my history so cannot remember.  Anyway, email copied below

Hi hunni

How are you

Not sure if we have met in the past.. but we have swapped emails

BUt I am going back through my emails looking for guys who have nice cocks as I need some new pics for my profile.
I will still be charging but only £50 for an hour and its during the day this Thursday between 10-2pm at BB3 1NN

If your interested let me know, it will be my hubby who is taking the pics and I do want them bareback hun as I want pics of cum running out my pussy..xx

Let me know if interested

Kisses
Sarah
xxx

Of concern is the offer of bareback but it is not on her profile as far as I can see, anyone else receive a similar email?

She has another profile, can't remember exactly, but 4uSarah springs to mind. The bareback is a worry as I've fucked her and intended to do so again. I didn't get an email, so I mustnt have a nice cock!! :D

tcm

Offline Happyjose

Why would she want profile pics of cum running out of her clunge if she doesn't offer BB?

Offline OakTree

She has another profile, can't remember exactly, but 4uSarah springs to mind. The bareback is a worry as I've fucked her and intended to do so again. I didn't get an email, so I mustnt have a nice cock!! :D

tcm

She's come up before on another forum about other profiles and BB.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Yes, 2sexy_wife External Link/Members Only and 4usarah External Link/Members Only have photos in common. And, yes, there was a heated discussion on another forum about 4usarah and bareback. To quote Wikipedia: Russian roulette is a potentially lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger.

FnB

Offline restless_native

She regualarly bids on RBs using various profiles. She generally offers bareback and scenarios involving a TV who I suspect may be her husband/partner. Bid deleted :bomb:

NEGaz

You can report duplicate profiles to aw so if everyone did it. One of them would get removed

Offline blackburnian

You can report duplicate profiles to aw so if everyone did it. One of them would get removed

She actually has  at least 4 profiles , problem is if you get them shut down then it's harder to keep track of her .

Bb

pierrot

BIG BLUE

Well theyve all gone now !!!