Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammer from Liverpool  (Read 4135 times)

Offline ayreon010

A friend of mine has been scammed tonight. He does not wish to be named but he has told me so I can post this on here.
He asked this girl to come and see him

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has good feedback but she claimed that she has had no shows in the past and as he was out of town she would want money sent to her account. He used banking app and sent her £25 upfront for the taxi. Then the shutters came down and she is ignoring txts, calls and deleting AW messages.

He admits he was daft and its not much but she could do this to anyone

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Well... As you say.. Daft! Think you'll find majority on here would never fall for that one ...

Offline madeinwales56

So why not tell your mate to create a profile on here (it only takes a couple of minutes) and tell us himself? I am uber suspicious of these "my mate had a bad experience" posts. They always smack of revenge to me ....
Oh, and this thread should be in the North West board.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:58:07 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline ayreon010

Sorry

I am fairly new here and didnt realise it was meant to be in NW

Got my own terrible review to put on there later as well

Offline jsparky

I can see why if some one felt the need to pay upfront for a 'model' looker; but why pay upfront for an ugly dog with oversize belly?  :dash:

Yoda69

So why not tell your mate to create a profile on here (it only takes a couple of minutes) and tell us himself? I am uber suspicious of these "my mate had a bad experience" posts. They always smack of revenge to me ....
Oh, and this thread should be in the North West board.

Hmmmm, I am surprised.......I'm with you Madeinwales, I've not had a bad experience with Annabelle