Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeyz In Middleton (sorry if the topic has been created already)  (Read 735 times)

Offline Bantagonist

Looks like there's been a few changes, including a new website External Link/Members Only

They still have the old website External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone goes there, and do you recommend anyone to see.

Offline Goldfinch

The last review on here was a positive in January with Kim.

On another forum there was a review the end of May with Chloe who was highly recommended-she has her clit pierced and is a squirter :thumbsup:

Special offer there today and tomorrow-found this:

''
Hot offer not to be missed at Honeyz Middleton. We are introducing a new Glory hole to honeyz this Friday 14th. As a special offer we will be charging just £25 this includes OWO to Completion from 1pm till 5pm on Friday and Saturday this week only. Normal price will be £30 for this service. ''

Offline george r

most of the girls in the new website look ok ? lets hope they do work there ?

Njr

I have visited about 6 times. All but one were excellent. I'm not ssure of the names but I'll give it a go.
Chloe was good. Owo no cim. Katie wass good owo no cim but she did fuck herself with a decent sized dildo. The only one I regret was a wg who was a very small and petite russian girl.
My best visit was with one of the receptionists

Sorry I can't remember many details.
The place is very clean with showers In  the room. Entrance isn't too intimidating and free parking about 2 mins walk away.

Sorry if this isn't a detailed review. I've only just started punting

Online Northerndave666

New website looks good.

However Rota even less accurate than La Maisons........

Offline Bantagonist

New website looks good.

However Rota even less accurate than La Maisons........

Lionne/leoni Is superfit by anyones standards, but sadly its been the only girl I've seen there, and since shes not been on the rota lately, need another reason to go there.

Theres plenty of other rotas worse than LaMaisons, ...... Cherrys, Baileys, Ladybirds, Infinitys....

Offline Robert44

Lionne/leoni Is superfit by anyones standards, but sadly its been the only girl I've seen there, and since shes not been on the rota lately, need another reason to go there.

Theres plenty of other rotas worse than LaMaisons, ...... Cherrys, Baileys, Ladybirds, Infinitys....

I always thought Infinity had a fairly decent rota, but yes I do agree with the other ones you have mentioned.
Dunno what's happend to Leoni, definitely a superfit lady.