Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie - Manchester  (Read 1324 times)

Randy Focker

Happened a few months ago or more (before price increase!)

£160/hour.
OWO, RO, sex various positions, fascial/CIM/COB

Lusted over her photos on adultworks.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rang on the day, she was available...gave me postcode and I drove straight from airport to gated car park somewhere near the sports arena.
Got a little stuck in traffic, she rang up to check I was still coming, I was a little later than expected  but was not a problem. Directed me to her more than adequate apartment. No issues.

Pictures are accurate, very busty, great figure.
Averagely pretty....not ugly
Pleasant enough chatty girl, full of herself/confident.
Looked sexy as fuck dressed in black bodystocking, g string and heels.
Cleopatra type hairstyle.

Quick shower.

Round 1
Great OWO, lots of spit and eye contact, soon progressed to 69.
Her on top CG, reverse CG, magnificent view of her bouncing arse.
Off with condom for CIM, which she spat out onto my cock and her boobs. And then came the best bit where she carried on sucking and licking me. Love this.. so many other Girls would run off to the bathroom leaving you to clean up your own mess, plus it feels so good just after coming. Take note Ladies!
She even took some picture of my spunky cock between her impressive tits using my phone.

Quick clean up! drink, chat...but still 20minutes to go. These days I am more of a one pop man, but just the look of her got me hard again.

Round 2 She said we wouldn't have time but I was determined to have another go. She rubbered me up and I went at her from behind with her arse in the air and her head buried in the pillow. With my thumb up her arse I reached the point of no return and banged until I came in the rubber.
I was impressed....I think i impressed her... I don't care... my legs were like jelly and I was grinning from ear to ear.

Would I return? At some point yes, but unfortunately with further rate increases I think it is becoming unlikely. Shame

Online frankc

Nice review Randy.....this girl is one of the best punts Ive had over the last few years but at £200 an hour, she wont be getting any returns visits from me....It's a shame as she really is a great shag

Offline Titi

£200 for an hour in the NW?????? She's having a laugh.