Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSmall Teen - Stockport  (Read 1377 times)

Offline DjangoJim

External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 minutes

Comms: 10/10; every message replied to rather quickly. Did take a couple of attempts to match our diaries but each point of contact was dealt with perfectly. No issues.

Looks: 10/10; really good looking young lady. Nice body and her face is beautiful. I actually got quite nervous which resulting in me being a babbling idiot.  Hopefully next time around I can relax more but I don't care of I don't she is beautiful and I will be a babbling idiot all day long  :lol:

Service: 10/10; services on offer is nice and clear and before making the booking I was happy with the price vs service = value. And I genuinely felt like it was worth every penny and no sign of any buyers remorse  :cool:
As a side note; seems like a nice genuine bubbly girl and I enjoyed the conversation.

Yup for me it's a 10/10 experience and will go back next time I am in the north west.

Hopefully another positive to tip the scales for some however I would recommend as long as you happy with the service outlined.

P.S. I actually tried to be as tough as possible whilst writing this review and it was weeks ago so the lights have dimmed and thinking clearly so yes the ratings are high but well deserved IMO

- Django

Offline cueball

Comms: 10/10;

Looks: 10/10;

Service: 10/10;

Yup for me it's a 10/10

Hopefully another positive to tip the scales for some

I actually tried to be as tough as possible whilst writing this review

- Django

That'll be a ten from len then eh  :D

Did you not pay the extra for a snog?

I assume she's sanctioned your review before it went to press  :sarcastic: because if I'm honest jango... it looks like it were written for her benefit  :unknown:

Offline hungrypunt

Not too much detail in the review OP to indicate what level and type of services you recieved, but it does look a little on the balancing act side to help tip the scales after previous reviews of her. That said, I had a brief look at your other reviews, and you seem to be an easy please positive type of guy ( I wont say fluffy just yet).
e.g. You report on Laura Liverpool in my eyes should have been a neutral, and a couple of your reviews I have seen the same girls aswell.

Im not taking it one way or the other yet for this girl, Id love to bang her, but up to now I feel shes just to unpredictable, unless of course you can come back with a but more detail and tell me she has turned over a new leaf, and swallows and fucks for England in all holes with a great smile on her face.  :sarcastic:

I just dont see a how girl whos got 27% negative up to now, can drop in a 10-10-10-10-10 thats a torville and dean score that one :)

Shes still off my list, though I do wish she was on it
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:15:56 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline freeze44

Got to agree with CB and HP. And in wrong section?

Online Benjboy87

I agree

If this was a first review/post then I would even suspect is was the WG reviewing herself.

Offline cueball

Got to agree with CB and HP. And in wrong section?

Right section now freeze.... the boss moved it  :hi:

Offline DjangoJim

@ everyone: I apologise! As rightly pointed out I have put this in the wrong section! Numpty. Sorry guys

@ CB: didn't stretch to extras, with mixed reviews I was trying to minimise risk so didn't bring it up however I doubt I could have taken the extra on the first visit not sure how strict she would be with this rule.

@HP; you got some reviews to do as I count one which I know wont be the volume of your control group for a true comparison. That said, most of my reviews are positive and that's because like everyone I do my homework but still take the off chance if I believe it could go well to add to the lighter reviewed ladies. I don't think this will be the girl to go for all holes with a smile (made my day haha). As I mentioned I was happy with the services listed (everything covered) no kissing. I just wanted to have some fun with a pretty girl and that's what I did so I am happy. But in all fairness the remaining points: comms etc. Was still flawless. She ie gorgeous so looks is a no brainer for me  she is fit. Comms and location is normally an easy scorer. Perhaps i need a mentor to be tougher and not so fluffy!! I base my reviews on the services agreed and that's exactly what I did here but I will take the comment on board and try my best to break it down. I would never want my review to be nothing but a true representation of my experience however as we all know everyone has their own opinion.

All my reviews are always for this community as it's helped me loads and I like to pay it forward but if you feel my reviews don't hold as much weight as others that's your judgement to make.

Django

Offline DjangoJim

Right section now freeze.... the boss moved it  :hi:

Heroes!! Thanks for moving it and again apologies for the added work!

Offline hungrypunt

All my reviews are always for this community as it's helped me loads and I like to pay it forward but if you feel my reviews don't hold as much weight as others that's your judgement to make.

Django

YEs your reviews do always seem appreciative and understanding, Dont take my comments to harshly, in a way it just means its quite a none review for me all 10s, Ill hold out a bit. :)

gingerthom

@ everyone: I apologise! As rightly pointed out I have put this in the wrong section! Numpty. Sorry guys

@ CB: didn't stretch to extras, with mixed reviews I was trying to minimise risk so didn't bring it up however I doubt I could have taken the extra on the first visit not sure how strict she would be with this rule.

@HP; you got some reviews to do as I count one which I know wont be the volume of your control group for a true comparison. That said, most of my reviews are positive and that's because like everyone I do my homework but still take the off chance if I believe it could go well to add to the lighter reviewed ladies. I don't think this will be the girl to go for all holes with a smile (made my day haha). As I mentioned I was happy with the services listed (everything covered) no kissing. I just wanted to have some fun with a pretty girl and that's what I did so I am happy. But in all fairness the remaining points: comms etc. Was still flawless. She ie gorgeous so looks is a no brainer for me  she is fit. Comms and location is normally an easy scorer. Perhaps i need a mentor to be tougher and not so fluffy!! I base my reviews on the services agreed and that's exactly what I did here but I will take the comment on board and try my best to break it down. I would never want my review to be nothing but a true representation of my experience however as we all know everyone has their own opinion.

Django

No problem with you being happy with the services its just that you didn't say much about what was on offer or what was extra, its not clear from her profile as most girls put (at discretion) after DFK or OWO just for hygiene reasons but don't charge extra, sounds like she does charge extra but doesn't say on her profile.
Only you can say if your experience was a positive one or not, but i think people are just after a little more info, especially given her recent negative reviews.
My reviews can be a bit "bare bones" as i'm not great at painting a picture unlike some on here but i try to get all the relevant facts in.

Offline Nutcracker

I wanna have a dabble with this beauty, how far is the location from train 🚂 station?

Jimm007

I saw her last year - if I remember, I'll review her.

All I know is that she can take a big cock (when I saw her, she had about 20 reviews... she now has 212 so she's probably had cocks bigger than her arm).

Offline DjangoJim

I wanna have a dabble with this beauty, how far is the location from train 🚂 station?

Looks like a mile in distance from the nearest station. 20 min walk or 5 minute taxi

Offline Blackpool Rock

Django was this actually supposed to be posted in the review section rather than the NW discussion board?

Offline cueball

Django was this actually supposed to be posted in the review section rather than the NW discussion board?

It were originally BR but was moved by the boss  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

It were originally BR but was moved by the boss  :hi:
Yeah reads like a review and the OP actually refers to it as such but if the Boss wants it in the normal NW board then so be it

Offline DjangoJim

Yeah reads like a review and the OP actually refers to it as such but if the Boss wants it in the normal NW board then so be it

Not supposed to be in this section  :dash:
Sorry pal

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not supposed to be in this section  :dash:
Sorry pal
Apparently Admin moved it from the review section to the NW thread board so best to leave it there

Offline MrMog

I can see why it was moved, all it needed was to mention her towels and it would have been fluffier than a unicorn in a bag of fluff.

I would not touch this girl after the negative reviews and talk of her having no interest in what she is doing other than taking the cash.

Cheers but no ta.

Offline MrMog

Oh and if you give her 10 out 10 for everything then I suggest you have gone down the line of falling in love with a prossie or your other reviews need adjusting.

Offline Hk

Oh and if you give her 10 out 10 for everything then I suggest you have gone down the line of falling in love with a prossie or your other reviews need adjusting.
I think he got a bit EAS towards her..

I don't knows what the fuss is about..?
I saw her after when she just have boob done at Stockport
Very pretty girl, but the service just plain, I won't even called it GFE
When I saw her no kissing on the first meet, never mind OWO, to be fair it was stated on her profile.
I doubt you get kissing on the second meet, that why I have not been back since..

I did give a positive review due to her look and communications was excellent

now she offer kissing on the first meet and charges £10 extra OWO extra £20, by time you add all the extra, it will be £150 an hour and no guarantee the service will be provide,
That why I have been stick with agency girl at least you know what you get with the service

Offline MrMog

I think the scores given are utterly unrealistic, maybe he does value her as highly as he says but there are far better girls on here who don't get full marks from balanced punters. Giving her 10 for everything is just horse shit in my opinion as its been well established she is a vanilla punt at best. Most would also say her services are way over priced for what they are too.

The thing is others will see the 10's and take that as gospel, then be really disappointed when they realise she is not all that they expected.

For me "Hopefully next time around I can relax more but I don't care of I don't she is beautiful and I will be a babbling idiot all day long" tells me all I need to know about his mindset, I understand why Admin kicked this from the review forum into here.