Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Rebecca11/Liberty  (Read 1643 times)

Pepsiii

External Link/Members Only

I don't care how good she reportedly is, but she read my emails/texts and never responded over the course of a week, never picked up the phone. I don't care how busy she might be but good customer service is a must. Hence the neg. Shame.

I know she's using that pimps apartment in Salford as do other ex ss birds.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the the review pal

You're like me, getting ignored and pissed about makes my blood boil. Some make me laugh with their professional business sense, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Well done in putting it out there in review form, I do the same  :hi:

Pepsiii

Cue, her communication skills are non existent, why she's even on AdultWork using 6 year old pics is a joke. Surely she can't be that busy to not even reply. Anyone else have problems with this bird?
Cheers for the the review pal

You're like me, getting ignored and pissed about makes my blood boil. Some make me laugh with their professional business sense, they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Well done in putting it out there in review form, I do the same  :hi:

Offline cueball

Anyone else have problems with this bird?

I'm certain others have had the same problem pal, once a negative review goes up like this, you'll usually find it gives the shyer members the confidence to share.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

I don't care how good she reportedly is, but she read my emails/texts and never responded over the course of a week, never picked up the phone. I don't care how busy she might be but good customer service is a must. Hence the neg. Shame.

I know she's using that pimps apartment in Salford as do other ex ss birds.

Did she/they agree to a booking?

Offline cueball

Good point don

Op... you need an agreed booking to review.... I didn't pick up on that fact reading the review  :unknown:

Pepsiii

I emailed her on AdultWork she didn't reply. I texted her, she didn't reply. I called her she didn't reply. Shame I really wanted to see her but I gave up in the end. I guess she only keeps her AdultWork for people to buy her private gallery, maybe only see's regulars.

Pepsiii

Ok should this be a neutral then?
Good point don

Op... you need an agreed booking to review.... I didn't pick up on that fact reading the review  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Well, it's enough for me, it tells me she's rubbish at comms.

I'd rather know than find out the hard way.

Offline The_Don

Please note the site rules >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions. Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline cueball

Better to let admin decide pal

I'll report the post asking him to make a decision on it.

Online lewisjones23

I emailed her on AdultWork she didn't reply. I texted her, she didn't reply. I called her she didn't reply. Shame I really wanted to see her but I gave up in the end. I guess she only keeps her AdultWork for people to buy her private gallery, maybe only see's regulars.

said it many times, the best way to see her is to text on the day, very much hit and miss comms

never in a million years would i try an advance booking with her

Online OakTree

said it many times, the best way to see her is to text on the day, very much hit and miss comms

never in a million years would i try an advance booking with her

Agreed. I've always text her in the morning I want to see her.

Offline dutch

I got a message saying she has to cancel because she was having an anxiety attack just as I was aproching the apartment. Never again

Offline threechilliman

Service was great but her Comms were the reason I only ever visited once.

Offline HKS15

I got a message saying she has to cancel because she was having an anxiety attack just as I was aproching the apartment. Never again

My reaction to that would be akin to this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pepsiii

Liberty needs to offer better communication or start working from a parlour again.

Offline WillE

I made a booking with her last week, I turned up and she said 30 mins, then said she cant make it.

Online lewisjones23

I made a booking with her last week, I turned up and she said 30 mins, then said she cant make it.

put a review up with the full details on it please

Pepsiii

Like Lewis says get that review up.

Offline threechilliman

Bumped for a reg.

Offline dutch

I'm guessing it means she dropped you so she could see a regular client last minute