Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CREOLINE-4U - Bait and switch x3 - Harrow  (Read 2333 times)

1 review(s) for CREOLINE-4U (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

This Happened a few days ago and I was extremely pissed off about it as I drvoe all the way out to harrow for nothing.

I spoke to this prossie back in July but didn't follow through with the punt, when I called her a few days ago, the first thing I noticed was that her voice sounded different... less deep. Infact I knew it wasn't her on the phone.

Anyway not paying too much attention to that big clue, I still went up there. finding their address was difficult as fuck, as they tell you the door number when they should tell you the building name and door number for the building, because the number they give you is technically for a house on the opposite end of the road so I drove up and down trying to figure out where the fuck I was meant to go.

Got in there and was presented with 3 different girls, I asked where the girl in the photo was and was told she was on an outcall. Then a voice said "so what, choose one of us " in a friendly manner.
I just walked out of there, for wasting my time.

It was a shame because one of the girls was pretty thick and something I'd of dealt with. When she introduced herself she smothered my face with her tits pinning me to the wall (obviously I know its an act, but when a romanian makes an effort like that.. you better be sure to choose her), and if I was there for a line up she would of got picked instantly.

External Link/Members Only - But looking at her profile after the fact I see shes a barebacker.

other two were:

External Link/Members Only - barebacker

External Link/Members Only - And the third girl is just too ugly to even bother showing her face & also barebacker

Avoid

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:18:49 am by pumps »

Offline pumps

2 top it off - my plan b was a local romanian who was an absolute pain in the arse in every possible negative romanian way, and I got it all on camera. No fucks given by her (obviously)  :sarcastic:

Online ipiraka

It's a shame because that Creoline bird looks fucking incredible

Offline The_Don

Its shi+ having you time wasted and thanks for the warning. I hope other punters take note and avoid this group!

I've had a triple B&S before by a Hungarian group and ended up walking. Then I punted a reg that was local to me, so wasted a lot of time, due to it!

Most of these W/G (and or pimps) anticipate that most punters only think, with what's down below  :bomb:

Its better walk and not punt them (IMO), than hand over any hard earned cash to them.

Yes time has been lost that a you never get back

But:

They can lose what they crave the most:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Because they B&S the wrong punter!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:21:00 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

It's a shame because that Creoline bird looks fucking incredible

lol I dunno about 'fucking incredible', but certainly looks like something worth scheduling into your todo list  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Its shi+ having you time wasted and thanks for the warning. I hope other punters take note and avoid this group!

I've had a triple B&S before by a Hungarian group and ended up walking. Then I punted a reg that was local to me, so wasted a lot of time, due to it!

Most of these W/G (and or pimps) anticipate that most punters only think, with what's down below  :bomb:

Its better walk and not punt them (IMO), than hand over any hard earned cash to them.

Yes time has been lost that a you never get back

But:

Yeah they did anticipate I would be thinking like that,  and I hate to admit this if they had presented me with a petite super short cutie they'd of come off as the winners that night.

but 2 uglys and one id deal with to pass the time if I had to pick from a line up wasn't going to be enough.

+ £20 of petrol in the ferrari wasted  :mad:

Offline pumps

Update:

Other than haha what can I say, I was tempted again.

I knew it was a gamble but based on the photos it was worth it IMO, I phoned them up and interrogated the girl, I got her to assure me the girl in the pic's was there, and that when I got there I didn't want to hear the excuse "she's on an outcall" Which they did to me previously, and finally I said wouldn't stay and see another girl no matter what if Creoline wasn't available.

The girl sort of laughed and said "yes I'm here".

Long story short I arrived at their address which is roughly a ten min walk from Harrow and Wealdstone station and surprise surprise Creoline wasn't there, she was on an "outcall"  :rolleyes:
I got the girls to admit that Creoline doesn't work there anymore, after that they tried to convince to stay and see one of them.

Funny last word from one of the twats "if you don't see one of us, you've just wasted your time coming". I felt like saying "no, you wasted my time you cunt" but instead I just smiled politely and left.  :)

Girls there:

External Link/Members Only - looked grim & bb offered

External Link/Members Only - look ok actually & bb offered

External Link/Members Only - not there & bb offered

External Link/Members Only - no there & bb offered

Offline Brazilian Martian

Update:

I knew it was a gamble but based on the photos it was worth it IMO, I phoned them up and interrogated the girl, I got her to assure me the girl in the pic's was there, and that when I got there I didn't want to hear the excuse "she's on an outcall" Which they did to me previously, and finally I said wouldn't stay and see another girl no matter what if Creoline wasn't available.

Long story short I arrived at their address which is roughly a ten min walk from Harrow and Wealdstone station and surprise surprise Creoline wasn't there, she was on an "outcall"  :rolleyes:
I got the girls to admit that Creoline doesn't work there anymore, after that they tried to convince to stay and see one of them.

Funny last word from one of the twats "if you don't see one of us, you've just wasted your time coming". I felt like saying "no, you wasted my time you cunt" but instead I just smiled politely and left.  :)

Girls there:

Fucking bitch the nerve of her to say that to a punter but with romanians I'm never surprised by some of the smack that comes out of their mouth if it's not them informing that you have 5 mins left it's them giving attitude or telling how a punt should go  :angry:

Offline pumps

looooool - probably because I was friendly and civil with them ( as you should be before anyone jumps on that ) the prossie felt brass-necked enough to say what she did about me wasting my time.

Romanians are too problematic.

Offline bm_99

Loll,  guess your a sucker for a pretty face mate

Third times the charm?

Offline pumps

Loll,  guess your a sucker for a pretty face mate

haha - I think all men are to a certain extent.

Third times the charm?

I know I shouldn't but.........

ONLY if brand new photos appear, then I'd know she must be back in the U.K.

Offline how2

Update:

Girls there:

looks like a bloke sure she has not got a willy?

Looks nice

Banned reason: How Not 2 Contribute - Rule 27 no worthy contributions since 2015
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline punk

Update:

Girls there:

Good luck next time.

Offline Turtle1

Come on dude? I thought you'd of known about bait n switch Romanians in and around Harrow that charge 70ph. They will lie through their teeth to get you in.

Notice all the pics used by these establishments have fully verified girls with a viewable verification picture.

Offline pumps

you don't know for sure unless you walk the untrodden ground.

I reported back which is the main thing here.