Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britannia Hotels Blackpool In/Out  (Read 373 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Blackpool Britannia Hotels.

I’ve done the Castle one many times, with no issues. Also the one near the North Pier.

I have never done a meet at the older one, on the Prom near the big roundabout at the North end of the town....

Know the place. It’s walk straight in, & the stairs are directly in front of the door, with a fairly large reception to your left.... Think a lift on the right. All the others, the receptions are set back, or tucked away. This one, it’s very prominent. Don’t fancy the “Hi, can I help you Sir”.

Offline BP

Blackpool Britannia Hotels.

I’ve done the Castle one many times, with no issues. Also the one near the North Pier.

I have never done a meet at the older one, on the Prom near the big roundabout at the North end of the town....

Know the place. It’s walk straight in, & the stairs are directly in front of the door, with a fairly large reception to your left.... Think a lift on the right. All the others, the receptions are set back, or tucked away. This one, it’s very prominent. Don’t fancy the “Hi, can I help you Sir”.

Yeah I know what you mean.
There's been a few over the years where my heart sank when they told me where they were.
Also know a couple of folk who work there so its a def no for me

Online scutty brown

a couple of years ago I gave a lift to a couple of friendly Roms who had a booking there........they were back out the front door before I was out of the carpark.
Reception had sussed them out within 30 seconds of walking in and kicked them out