Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boonma Thai massage Wallasey  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Thephoenix

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been recently?

Some talk of possible extras available when new owners took over months ago.

I enjoyed a nice massage with HJ at the time, but there was still some doubt whether extras were guaranteed depending on who was doing the massage.

The current website seems to offer some hope, but when walking past a few weeks ago, there was a sign on the door advising customers not to ask for extras.

I called in recently and there was a bloke sitting in reception with a clipboard.
He said that there were no appointments until later in the day, so don't know if he's a receptionist or what!

Any up to date info please?

Offline Thephoenix

A review from January:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236244.msg2412094#msg2412094

Thanks for the link...... I do remember reading that review some time ago and it was posted in January.
Even that seemed to suggest that extras weren't guaranteed.

I think there were also some posts in the massage thread at the time.

Shortly after I visited the place and was offered HJ for extra £20.

With the notice on the front door and the bloke on reception just wondered if anyone had been recently.

Most Thai places in Wirral seem to be legit,  so it would be handy to know what the current situation is.

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks for the link...... I do remember reading that review some time ago and it was posted in January.
Even that seemed to suggest that extras weren't guaranteed.

I think there were also some posts in the massage thread at the time.

Shortly after I visited the place and was offered HJ for extra £20.

With the notice on the front door and the bloke on reception just wondered if anyone had been recently.

Most Thai places in Wirral seem to be legit,  so it would be handy to know what the current situation is.

:thumbsup:

Offline zypbx

If he was a big bloke, I've seen him there once previously.
While being massaged I asked if he was the boss and the lady laughed!. He does "account, camera and advertise."

To be fair, he seemed pleasant enough.

Zy

Offline Thephoenix

If he was a big bloke, I've seen him there once previously.
While being massaged I asked if he was the boss and the lady laughed!. He does "account, camera and advertise."

To be fair, he seemed pleasant enough.

Zy

Thanks Zy

At least I know now not to worry about the big bloke in reception, but I'm still no wiser about my original query, regarding the sign on the door,  and if anyone had been recently.

I notice that you've been in the past, and I assume also recently.

You've got no reviews, but maybe we can just squeeze a bit of the necessary information required from you, for us to decide whether we can be optimistic in our expectations of extra curricular activities.

Then perhaps this story could have a happy ending after all😃.

Cheers,

Ol' Codger

Offline zypbx

Thanks Zy

At least I know now not to worry about the big bloke in reception, but I'm still no wiser about my original query, regarding the sign on the door,  and if anyone had been recently.

I notice that you've been in the past, and I assume also recently.

You've got no reviews, but maybe we can just squeeze a bit of the necessary information required from you, for us to decide whether we can be optimistic in our expectations of extra curricular activities.

Then perhaps this story could have a happy ending after all😃.

Cheers,

Ol' Codger

I don't go for extras. I like a proper massage with pleasant staff. I realise that many offer more and I have tried many, mainly after reading this and another board.
It's probably easier for me to tell you which, in my opinion, are not offering more!
In my opinion, this shop does.
I like a shower but there isn't one here but I get a bed bath if sorts! She isn't shy.

Zy