Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChelsieRosie  (Read 3593 times)

dawsonuk

Saw ChelseaRosie a couple of weeks ago - only just getting round to a review now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick punt - only 30 minutes, oral only.

Pros

English girl
Discrete flat - obviously lived in
Decent OWO - CIM finish. Not quite DT, but almost

Cons

Bit bigger than the pics suggest - probably 10-12 (larger than my personal preference)
Flat is a bit of a trek from the tube
£100 for 30 mins a bit pricey

password02

thanks for the review - she did a RB last summer for £200 for 2 hours but would not send a pic of her face so never went ahead.

Agree slightly pricy for a AW girl with no face pics and a size 10/12 girl who is only just over 5'

Stealthshagger

misleading pics and at discretion for things not on offer is bullshit. we should be able to put up reverse bids with the a rough amount (at discretion) then.

Offline shagbambi

Spent two hours with Chelsea last year.  Like the reviewer says she is chubbier than her poor photos suggest.
I will give it to her, she is organised and took the incall booking quite a few weeks before and with very good comms leading upto the punt.

She is nice enough, though I found her a little too submissive, I prefer a little more fire!
Sex was good, multiple positions as was oral and 69.

I would not visit again as facially I did not find her that pretty and a little too submissive for my tastes.

I would like to add that there is a Marooush nearby and the post punt kebab was fantastic!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:44:04 pm by shagbambi »

new_punter

For easier searching, her profile number link - External Link/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Saw a her twice last year and had a great time on both visits.

No negative feedback other the FB removed. Idiot putting through fake bookings and leaving feedback on meets that never happened.

In short posh totty with a naughty side. Nice face and body.

Would have made more visits but then discovered Dee, Platinum Cindy and others.