Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage or full service in feltham  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Tricky69

Staying in feltham for a few weeks can anyone recommend any good girls for massage or full service , I do quite like an older woman if there's any about

Offline LLPunting

Offline Muff licker

apparently the Indian girl used to work in Athree spa quoted me £60 for naked massage with wank ending

External Link/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

Staying in feltham for a few weeks
Rather unfortunate, you have my sympathy. Are you being punished for something?    :lol:

Offline Tricky69

Lol just staying here for work , I've looked at gumtree , viva street , and the Friday adds seen nothing yet that I fancied , will have to have a look on aw

Online Ssoap

Staying in feltham for a few weeks can anyone recommend any good girls for massage or full service , I do quite like an older woman if there's any about

Older Thai lady near Ashford Station massage no FS Pat 07748808385

Offline Muff licker

Older Thai lady near Ashford Station massage no FS Pat 07748808385
Is there a gumtree ad or web link please Ssoap?

Online Ssoap

Is there a gumtree ad or web link please Ssoap?

There used to be - I last saw her 2 years ago but I believe she's still working. Small lock up type shop by the station I think she works 10 - 5 Mon - Fri only as she's married (she said husband unaware she provides extras) I think I paid c £40 1 hour clothed HR

Offline Muff licker

There used to be - I last saw her 2 years ago but I believe she's still working. Small lock up type shop by the station I think she works 10 - 5 Mon - Fri only as she's married (she said husband unaware she provides extras) I think I paid c £40 1 hour clothed HR
Yes i did call her and she confirmed location and price of £40 what does she look like? is she fat?

Online Ssoap

Yes i did call her and she confirmed location and price of £40 what does she look like? is she fat?

No she wasn't fat iirc reasonable condition for her age

Offline Muff licker

Thanks ssoap might give it a go if i am over that way

Arryup

I popped along and was quoted 50 & 60 for one hour with hand relief or £40 for half hour because she had a crap day.
I bid her a good day and she let me out although she had the right hump with me.
Nice enough looking Thai woman and no massage table, but a  mattress on the floor.
Sparse room with a curtain drawn for privacy.
My first punt in months and nothing happened.

Offline LLPunting

I popped along and was quoted 50 & 60 for one hour with hand relief or £40 for half hour because she had a crap day.
I bid her a good day and she let me out although she had the right hump with me.
Nice enough looking Thai woman and no massage table, but a  mattress on the floor.
Sparse room with a curtain drawn for privacy.
My first punt in months and nothing happened.

Thanks for the update.  What made you turn her down?

Offline Muff licker

FYI i popped along last week and had a £40 massage she was in a hurry and said she would go topless for less time so i agreed little tits
Not a looker but emptied my balls said i could have OWO for £40 but i declined.

LL i would have done a review but she is a paper shop advertiser i think possibly there is a call on the forum where you can post a picture of the paper shop ad?

Offline LLPunting

FYI i popped along last week and had a £40 massage she was in a hurry and said she would go topless for less time so i agreed little tits
Not a looker but emptied my balls said i could have OWO for £40 but i declined.

LL i would have done a review but she is a paper shop advertiser i think possibly there is a call on the forum where you can post a picture of the paper shop ad?

Hmmm,  we're so caught up in InterWeb that good ol' fashioned cards in phoneboxes and shop windows have been overlooked.  IF it's in a shop then it is advertised publicly so a photo of the ad in the shop window should be fine, capture the shop too not a closeup.  One can fake a GT or VS ad as we know so any worries about revenge posting civvies doesn't really weigh more heavily.

Offline Muff licker

Ok cool i have started the thread
TBH i have had some good massages from shop ads

Arryup

Thanks for the update.  What made you turn her down?
She quoted me 40 for an hour 20 minutes before I arrived. I parked up outside with an hour to kill and 40 quid. She changed her mind over the price and I changed my mind over the appointment.
So I walked.