Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANA SENSUAL - Watford ,  (Read 1491 times)

Troyb

I am not fan of Romanian but she has nice body

External Link/Members Only

clearly some of the feedback and FR wrote by her pimp

anyone saw her ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not fan of Romanian.

Then you best avoid her.   :hi:

Read all the negative reports on Romanians.   :bomb:

Troyb

agreed , actually  one of the best girl I have ever seen was from Romania but not in AW , I have seen her in Bucharest in a club and ,,,

these girl usually we see in AW mostly are Gypsies .

Offline tom269u001

Or read her feedback, which looks genuine.

Offline tom269u001

Actually a 3some with her friend looks good - whom also has good feedback.

Offline viktor1080

She must be good but pictures are heavily photoshopped....and as I said before just confirm the services 100 times before handing the money

Offline ceedee

I've seen her - today actally.    This girl is Romanian BUT is different.   She is educated, intelligent and speaks very good English.   Once you have met her it is obvious she wrote her own profile and is quite a shrewd young lady and understands she has to ensure her clients are satisfied and the importance of referral and repeat business.

She is very quiet, hardly aa murmer from her during sex but the word "NO" wasn't heard either and I'm sure she does enjoy what she does - in fact I'm convinced.   She IS very skilled, especial her oral expertise.   Physically she's my idea of perfection

Her quitness kind of adds a certain mystique about her.   I  found her ameniable, friendly and incredibly hot.   I will DEFINITELY see again.

I should really do a proper review but I'm on my ipad and struggling hard to even type this!

As an afterthought I would think her feedback is genuine and agree with all of it

Offline ceedee

I've got to also say that her photos are NOT photoshopped!!!   That's EXACTLY what's she's like - honestly, efffin incredible!!!