Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intel on Nina_c91  (Read 925 times)

Offline viktor1080

Has anyone seen this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looks my type, just don't want to go for another TOFTT to be disappointed.

Offline LLPunting

Zero comments on a 10 month old profile and only 13000 views... something very fishy for such a statuesque stunner.  Perhaps a traded profile?
All those filters raise the risk although she only seems to have doctored her figure in the red lingerie shot in front of the drawers.

Looks like very good surgery done too.

Offline viktor1080

True LLP, this does look too good to be true....thanks for confirming my suspicion need to find someone else

Offline king tarzan

is some shitty tranny or pre op or whatever they are called.. was debate on this one while back somewhere.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonpunter30

is some shitty tranny or pre op or whatever they are called.. was debate on this one while back somewhere.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Iirc she’s post op

Offline Abcd333

Has anyone seen this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looks my type, just don't want to go for another TOFTT to be disappointed.

I can’t be 100% sure because I tried to find the profile of the TS that I was talking of. But any way I think she is a post op TS girl. As I said I can’t find the profile of that TS but you may be luck just look on the famous TS sites

Offline kott

Confirmed post-op with the stuff above and this:

(Instagram links removed)

That being said if she was at £150 ph I would consider it since she looks like the most well-passing post-op I've ever seen. But as it stands she has herself available but hiding prices so I can't be asked.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 04:16:58 pm by daviemac »