Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBw Kristen anyone?  (Read 1497 times)

isaidareyouready

Has anyone seen this woman?

I’m on the fence about this lady. Part of me wants to see her as she has been on my radar for a whlle but I get that feeling that she’s not up to standard.
Can anyone expand on this?

External Link/Members Only

Offline jimmyjackjones

I have the same feeling, her profile has been on AW for a while. I believe she had a different profile which had hidden feedback. Not convinced by the positive feedback  :unknown:

Offline london39

She's been around for a few years. A big unit but she'd look great bent over or in doggy.

I share same thoughts 're  under par performance.  Hope somebody can confirm either way.
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Imrana

I recently slept with her. I like big women, especially if they are dominant at times. And she is a BIG WOMAN. Bigger than what the pics suggest's, but she is well proportioned..  She is about 5 ft 9 or 5 ft 10. Her ass is big, probably closer to 60 inches and breast is huge. But that's what I was I was looking for.

She is not the best fuck but not too bad either  but she seems clean but rather a little lazy. I did make her cum by licking her tities well and she was actually shocked. But when I was inside her I didn't last long, mind you I am not that experienced so that explains why.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I recently slept with her. I like big women, especially if they are dominant at times. And she is a BIG WOMAN. Bigger than what the pics suggest's, but she is well proportioned..  She is about 5 ft 9 or 5 ft 10. Her ass is big, probably closer to 60 inches and breast is huge. But that's what I was I was looking for.

She is not the best fuck but not too bad either  but she seems clean but rather a little lazy. I did make her cum by licking her tities well and she was actually shocked. But when I was inside her I didn't last long, mind you I am not that experienced so that explains why.
This is almost a review so why not look up how to make reviews and post it again properly. We all like a good new contributor.

Offline Imrana

This is almost a review so why not look up how to make reviews and post it again properly. We all like a good new contributor.

Just made one now, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190939.0