Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours_khloe - Crosshabour now Baker Street  (Read 1186 times)

Offline jbb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw Khloe twice last year. Once with her then flatmate Monique (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+) when they were in Warren Street and once alone in Docklands.
Communication, personality and attitude has been great both occasions.
For the first time I noted the contrast between the two girls. It was Max (MaxesAngels) who used to classify ladies as either har bodied or soft bodied. Here Monique was certainly 'soft' - not my personal favourite but..... Khloe was more hard but with a great firm arse. Both gave great OWO. Monica was more the facefuck and really worked hard at this. Could not fault her application.  Khloe more the slower attention to detail type. And as you may have guessed, Monica's body did not really turn me on. That of Khloe did. After about 30 mins of alternating and joint OWO with me standing, sitting lying etc, decided to fuck Khloe in doggie which was great. I only come once in an hour's booking so succumbed to an enjoyable if unprofessional massage to fill the time. Second time was with Khloe alone in Docklands. Again good communications. Easy access. Very welcoming and attentive. Usual shower etc then into extended OWO with plenty of balls and sub balls action. Loved it. Then multi position sex finishing in doggie. And did I mention the arse? Absolutely great both to caress and to feel as I pumped hard. Great girl. Good value at £120. Back then she did not offer CIM and rimming as extras so can not comment on this. In my sights for the future.
Banned reason: Previously banned (CT140114)
Banned by: