Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lorraine - 114 positive feedbacks and 18 Field Reports but no Reviews here?  (Read 2853 times)

Loveit

Just noticed Lovely Lorraine's profile.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is very highly rated on AW and looks a lovely prospect. So, it is surprising that there are no reviews of her on here? Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline nigel4498

She has been on my hotlist for a while. Think she was Lovely Louisa and before that Soton Lou.
Seems to be genuine and I hope to see her sometime this year.

squeezebox

Just noticed Lovely Lorraine's profile.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is very highly rated on AW and looks a lovely prospect. So, it is surprising that there are no reviews of her on here? Anyone had the pleasure?

Probably one that most want to keep under wraps.   ;)   (I've not had the pleasure)

Some on here will keep the gems to themselves... :thumbsdown:

Offline purple_t

Saw her recently, she was amazing! No reason to believe she is any older than her stated age, definitely early 20s, and gave a great service all round. I will definitely see her again.

TheCape

Did you ever get to see her? Been messed around by one WG so looking for someone else locally but would like to see some comments on here first.

Offline nigel4498

Saw her recently, she was amazing! No reason to believe she is any older than her stated age, definitely early 20s, and gave a great service all round. I will definitely see her again.
Any chance of a review then?

Offline fartknocker

Hi there! Still a bit of a newbie on here so forgive me if this comes out wrong!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Lorraine three times so far, and I intend many more.

If you like intense dfk, real deep throat, a posh(ish)sexy voice, the most perfect breasts, eyes that are so playful, shall I go on?

She is a very pretty girl who looks much younger than 22 (she agrees).

You may think this all sounds too good to be true? Well that's why I drive 65 miles each way to see her.

Of course, what appeals to me might not to others, but in my eyes she is pretty much the finished article.

Try a punt, I think you'll agree with most of the above.

SteveW86

I'd agree with most of the above, but thought she seemed a bit shy. And she struggles to deep throat me properly.

Offline nigel4498

Would be nice if you guys who have seen her could write a review on her

Would be a great help to other guys on here.

Offline fartknocker

That's a surprise, I found her anything but shy?

As for the deep throat, well I admit she struggles to take it all, but she doesn't mind a bit of assistance!
Of course, there's always the other explanation, that (dammit)you're bigger than me!!

Offline HappyandLucky

+1000%

Offline purple_t

I intend to see her again shortly, I will write a review then. My only time seeing her so far was half an hour, I'm going to book an hour next time, so a review then would be better as I will have more time with her and more to write about.

She definitely came across as quite shy but I found that endearing more than anything, it didn't affect the quality of the punt or her willingness to please. I don't like loud, extroverted women anyway.

She had no problem deep-throating me but I am not the biggest of guys!

Offline Stiltskin

What area of Soton was she in?

password02

+100000%

SteveW86

She was in Shirley when I saw her, I'll right up a review of my meeting with her

Loveit

I have since seen Lorraine and just posted a review.

Offline nigel4498

I have since seen Lorraine and just posted a review.
At last, a review :thumbsup:
Given me the impetus to book her for an hour.
Her rates are high as I have booked a session with Michelle Independent in London next month, two hours for £230 compared to Lorraine at £320!.