Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slippy when wet boscombe  (Read 1466 times)

External Link/Members Only
I saw this lady a while ago - I notice that half hr sessions are no longer offered on her profile.

In any event I shouldn't have wasted my money as this not that good a experience for me. I have a thing about BBWs, probably 

That said, from her profile I expected a size 18 with large boobs to grab hold of and play with and as her profile states - 'a size 18 but getting smaller, slowly !'. So on the basis on the face pics I went along for a massage service.

Comms easy and nice location near to Boscombe Beach. However, this lady is not a size 18, rather a size 28 and if she is getting smaller I hate to think and makes me shudder ! - her arse is vast . Also, for a very large lady she has ridiculously small tits, so huge disappointment there !

Her service involved me lying on my front, application of a tub of massage oil product followed by her wallowing on top of me sliding around. Then flipped over and the same lying on my back. Now this could have been a great experience, but I'm afraid she was just to large and heavy to make it enjoyable and left me struggling for air.  After the whale massage she did perform oral without and was determined to make me cum - so top marks for effort,and she did. No penetrative sex was offered and she did intimate for me to go down on her,  which i did and she enjoyed it.

disappointing experience and I can't recommend. On a positive note I should say that she has a nice personality and didn't clock watch -  her photos are better than real life but her attitude was friendly and fun.

worse for me no kissing she also said she didnt like kissing!

Offline starman555

Yes I saw her about a year ago, photos flatter her..I didnt go down on her I would have vomited.... much to fat for my liking.........pleasant girl...fuck she has to be looking like that..like fucking an enormous witchetty grub! Yeeuk

her ass is grub like i see it now !!

Offline trumps

Hey 306 - Do I detect a bit of copying and pasting from my previous review - lol  :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48331.0

I think they call it plagiarism, but hey looks like we're in complete (actually word for word) agreement so no problem there. !! That said I think your neutral seems a bit on the generous side !

hey i changed some words and added my own too .
she has a friendly  personalty that counts for something so a neutral  vote
As i said her photos flatter her
Not so good in real life !

Offline trumps

...my mother in law also has a friendly personality, but .....

Personally I just wish I'd saved the entrance fee for use elsewhere !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have read her profile and cannot see anywhere she says she is a size 18.  Her profile states 18+ (Aw only allow that and wont allow actual sizes over an 18)

Offline starman555

Well the fat Bastard should have said she was 18+ 10 then or three times nine plus one ffs...trades descriptions act and all that..she smelt of parmesan cheese too

Offline daverfc

Those photos are at least 8 years old. She used to work in the Reading area before moving south. She was known as sexy hannah and stephanie hamilton back then.

When I saw her she didn't seem that stable which I later found out was probably down to her relationship breaking down.

Nice enough lady but like I say, those photos are extremely old.