Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousClaudiaxxx [Fake review]  (Read 5045 times)

Neverspell

It's been a while since  posted a review on here. Often anything I would have to say has usually been well covered by others, and so there is no need.

But not today. Today I had the pleasure of meeting Claudia for the first time, and it certainly won't be the last.

For a variety of reasons mine and Claudia's  schedules don't often coincide. A previous attempt to meet had to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond either of our control - and Claudia was very good about it. A case of c'est la vie really.

Having a few days off work I decided to try again, and I'm very glad I did.

Being a touch more organised than previously, I phoned Claudia the day before and arranged an early afternoon meet the following day. She was very easy to talk to on the phone and we had a short chat before settling on details. Claudia gave directions to a local landmark and, the following day, guided me in from there by text.

Very centrally, but discreetly, located in a good area and being not too far from me I decided to walk, but plenty of parking was evident and Claudia was very easy to find.

On arrival Claudia warmly greeted me at the door, and showed me inside. Her welcoming manner had me at ease straight away and we soon settled in to get to know each other better...

Claudia is exactly as her profile suggests, better even. I have a thing for accents and Claudia's, being German, I could have listened to for ages alone. However, with such a beautiful woman who just wants to talk? As comfortable naked as she is clothed, Claudia is a delight to behold - not a waif, but very feminine, curvy in all the right places, and confident - what I think of as a true woman. I was very comfortable with her from start to finish.

We explored each other, taking our time to get 'better acquainted' with oral both ways at first, which Claudia seemed to enjoy greatly and I know I certainly did (you can tell when I'm enjoying something - as I actually shut up!), before moving on to the main event.

I actually lost track of time (which is rare for me), and just the smell of her hair while we played is something I'll remember for a long time.

Afterwards we chatted for a bit about things that interested us... which turned out to be quite illuminating for me and possibly educational for Claudia... And when time came to leave I found myself wishing I hadn't got other places I needed to be today or I'd have asked to stay a while longer - the mark of a great experience in my book.

Claudia has been building up good feedback on AW for a while now and, as sceptical about AW reviews as I am, I have to say in this case they are well justified. It's amazing she hasn't come up on UKP before now. Something I'm glad to rectify.

I'll definitely see Claudia again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anton1975

Sounds good is she close to the station ?

Neverspell

5 - 10 minute walk, depending on how fit you are  :P

anton1975

Neverspell

No problem,  and welcome to ukp!

anton1975

Booked her for next week is she really 34 have been let down on age on plenty punts and feel AW feedback not always reliable ! :rolleyes:

Neverspell

She did look it to me, but I didn't ask for her birth certificate - you'll see when you meet her,  I doubt you'll be disappointed though.

Neverspell

It's very rare that I rave about a woman - but I seriously cannot get enough of this gem of a lady.

I have now been back twice and each time better than the last! Easily the best blowjob I have ever had - I struggled not to cum as it would have been a crime not to fuck her.

So beautiful, so sensual and wonderfully responsive, Claudia is easily Tunbridge wells finest - it may well be time to hang up my punting hat because she ticks all my boxes...

swanter

really that good mate? who would you say she looks like?

Neverspell

Couldn't say who Claudia looks like - I'm really not up to date on celebrities,  believe it or not, I prefer individuals.
I think she's gorgeous,  and definitely an experience...
Have fun!

mr_loverlover_uk

I can confirm that Claudia is a very nice lady, both in terms of looks and personality, very genuine and real. If you notice her bed has a couple of broken slats in it, I apologise  :D

anton1975

Was running late and she has to finish at 5? Wtf ? Office working hours for her not sure when I be able to reschedule as she doesn't even work over the holidays !

Neverspell

Hmm... I may need to pull a sickie at work  :D

anton1975

Managed to see her and she is shit hot !  :thumbsup:

PalinFan1979

I saw her on Friday afternoon just gone, based on the strength of Neverspell's recommendation and this thread. Great session with a pretty and sexy blonde lady - DFK and touching straight away, then oral on her (she was wearing crotchless red knickers) and she got very excited, peeled the knickers off so I could rim her and play with her arsehole with my finger. Oral and prostate massage on me, which went into 69 with more rimming until I told her I needed to fuck her! Second round was more oral and 69ing, fingering her and then I banged her again!

Great lady and thanks, Neverspell for the positive review, I'd been unsure whether or not to try her until I read this thread.

Neverspell

No problem,  glad you had fun

LatinLover42

I have seen Claudia few weeks ago she is awesome and intelligent top class service in view. I shall happily see her again.

:)