Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you have too many positive reviews?  (Read 1521 times)

Online balloon jockey

Not wanting to hijack the other thread by Sar-Major relating to the recent flurry of negatives, it got me thinking whether there can ever be too many positive reviews?

To explain myself further, a girl gets a number of positives reviews. The likelihood is many of us will be thankful of those who have ploughed the hallow ground before us and also paid a visit to the same girl. However, how many actually provide a follow up review? I'll hold my hands up I'm probably guilty (shoot me know), but if experiences have not varied from the reviews already posted then a) another review adds nothing more, and b) there is not always the time to type out a review in the first place.

If there was an acceptance to provide a positive on a well reviewed girl without the need to write chapter and verse or get grief from some from members that the review was not detailed enough then I'm sure that would add additional value. It would probably be a bit more than a Facebook style thumbs up, but something to capture the positive statistic.

Thoughts gents - all views welcome.

Offline Kev3773

IMO you don't need chapter and verse on a follow up review. I think it's acceptable to give brief details to show that standards remain high or not as the case may be.  :hi:

Online johnny34

You could always tag additional info onto the original review you did or onto another more recent review of the same girl by another reviewer  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would agree with alfie, if I see a girl I haven't seen before I'll do a review, the amount of detail would depend on how well she's been reviewed in the past. The more reviews she has the less detail I would need to put in, just confirm she provided the services I required. That would show that she's providing a consistent standard. If I saw her again within a few months, no need to review again unless services changed.      :hi:

Offline MasterChief

You could always tag additional info onto the original review you did or onto another more recent review of the same girl by another reviewer  :thumbsup:

Nah, new review as I dont bother with reading all the comments some of the reviews go off on a tangent for pages and dont give any usefull info.

Online johnny34

Nah, new review as I dont bother with reading all the comments some of the reviews go off on a tangent for pages and dont give any usefull info.

I would agree if the reviews have a sufficient gap between them but not if it's only a few months, unless the rating changes.

Offline shooie

Very good point Balloon J.. and not a bad idea to have some form of "I agree with the last review" method.
But it's also fair to say that there shouldn't be a problem with people posting a few lines to say the lady in question met your needs.

The problem with good/negative reviews is... how trustworthy is the reviewer? 
OK calm down... I'm not challenging anyone's honesty as a little bit of homework in here does kinda give a good indication as to who is genuine or not. 

Offline Mansell

New review for me, but summary at the top.  :thumbsup:

OneOfaKind

Lots of chaps on this site who don't like posting negative reviews. Seems a lot prefer bragging about how many times they made a girl come, how big their cock is or how much extra time they supposedly got etc.

Starting to doubt a lot of those fuckers who have mainly positive reviews on here personally. Only created 2 positives out of 9 so far and I've been honest.

People need to review more whether positive or negative to balance things out.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 12:40:14 am by OneOfaKind »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Totally.

Lots of cunts on this site who don't like posting negative reviews. Seems a lot prefer bragging about how many times they made a girl come, how big their cock is or how much extra time they supposedly got etc.

Starting to doubt a lot of those fuckers who have mainly positive reviews on here personally. Only created 2 positives out of 9 so far and I've been honest.

If you check the NE region there's a big increase in negatives so I'm not sure who you're referring to that don't like posting them.

Perhaps a lot on here are more selective about who they punt with in order to avoid the dodgy ones so there's no need for negative reviews.

Offline Kev3773

Perhaps a lot on here are more selective about who they punt with in order to avoid the dodgy ones so there's no need for negative reviews.

My sentiments exactly. Thanks in the main to this site, whereas years ago going in blind I had as many negatives as positives.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Exactly,  certainly the case with my punts. I use this site and people on here that I trust to make sure I'm seeing good/excellent girls.  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Did you notice how much OneOfaKind toned his post down.     :unknown:

Offline Winker121

Very good point Balloon J.. and not a bad idea to have some form of "I agree with the last review" method.
But it's also fair to say that there shouldn't be a problem with people posting a few lines to say the lady in question met your needs.

The problem with good/negative reviews is... how trustworthy is the reviewer? 
OK calm down... I'm not challenging anyone's honesty as a little bit of homework in here does kinda give a good indication as to who is genuine or not.
It isn't necessarily that the person taking the time to write a review is not genuine enough it could just be that they have a different idea of what makes for a good meeting. Show some tolerance.

Offline Mansell

Did you notice how much OneOfaKind toned his post down.     :unknown:
Yeah, when I see posters like him who only have 2 positives out of 9 reviews I wonder what the problem is?  sets alarm bells of with me as much as someone with all positives and gushing praise for the girls.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah, when I see posters like him who only have 2 positives out of 9 reviews I wonder what the problem is?  sets alarm bells of with me as much as someone with all positives and gushing praise for the girls.

Totally agree, may be a bit of an attitude thing, calling people cunts doesn't give off good vibes.

OneOfaKind

Most my negatives are from girls who I've never actually met though.
I've got a couple more positive reviews for already well reviewed girls I'll create when the time is right  :P

Offline NigelF

Most my negatives are from girls who I've never actually met though.
I've got a couple more positive reviews for already well reviewed girls I'll create when the time is right  :P

Can't believe the stick you're getting in this thread to be honest! I also agree with your earlier comments although I don't specifically know of anyone in this region who it applied to but mainly because I'm not in this section very much at all. Also, they may just have stuck to safe/well-reviewed girls, in which case it makes sense to have loads of positives.

As you say, most of your negatives are for no shows/shit comms and the others (negs and neutrals) are for girls with few or no reviews. This kind of TOFTT approach should be celebrated. Of course you'd have more positives by sticking to well-reviewed girls but where's the fun in that. Also, if everyone did that then this site would be fucked!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:46:34 am by NigelF »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can't believe the stick you're getting in this thread to be honest! I also agree with your earlier comments although I don't specifically know of anyone in this region who it applied to but mainly because I'm not in this section very much at all. Also, they may just have stuck to safe/well-reviewed girls, in which case it makes sense to have loads of positives.

As you say, most of your negatives are for no shows/shit comms and the others (negs and neutrals) are for girls with few or no reviews. This kind of TOFTT approach should be celebrated. Of course you'd have more positives by sticking to well-reviewed girls but where's the fun in that. Also, if everyone did that then this site would be fucked!

He's getting a bit of stick on here because he isn't right in what he's saying, this thread is about how often you should post positive reviews for the same girls. The general consensus is not to repeat review unless the service changes. He came on calling us cunts saying we don't post negative reviews, I can't speak for other areas but here there's 24 negs and 10 neutral reviews on the first page,  most of which are for poor service not no shows. In fact there's a thread discussing the amount of negatives we seem to getting at the minute.

I do appreciate anyone who TOFTT's and have done so myself, more than once. I do not appreciate being called a cunt though.

Offline Mansell

He's getting a bit of stick on here because he isn't right in what he's saying, this thread is about how often you should post positive reviews for the same girls. The general consensus is not to repeat review unless the service changes. He came on calling us cunts saying we don't post negative reviews, I can't speak for other areas but here there's 24 negs and 10 neutral reviews on the first page,  most of which are for poor service not no shows. In fact there's a thread discussing the amount of negatives we seem to getting at the minute.

I do appreciate anyone who TOFTT's and have done so myself, more than once. I do not appreciate being called a cunt though.
+1  :thumbsup:

OneOfaKind

Didn't even notice this was posted to the North East section, I'm a Yorkshire lad but this certainly applies to us all regardless of location.

Didn't mean to label everyone as cunts (hence the edit).

My point was yes you can have too many positives. Let me try explain...
I see a lot of people here just have positive reviews (or mainly positives) and have been here quite a while (say a year or more).
Some also claim they have had lots of punts but yet they have never created a negative review (and sometimes not even a positive).
Those people are cunts in my mind as they add zero value to this site.
Surely the laws of average would dictate these people have had at least a few bad punts, if they claim never to have had one then they are still cunts and piggy backing on other people taking the risk with unreviewed girls and they must only ever see positively reviewed girls.

It's not what this site is about IMHO.

Of course you'd have more positives by sticking to well-reviewed girls but where's the fun in that. Also, if everyone did that then this site would be fucked!

Thanks at least someone understands the point I tried to make.
Personally I prefer to see the girls who I take a fancy to unless a bad review or something else I find out changes my mind then I'll always give them a try.

Offline NigelF

if they claim never to have had one then they are still cunts and piggy backing on other people taking the risk with unreviewed girls and they must only ever see positively reviewed girls.

I agree with most of what you said except the bit I've quoted. I don't think people who stick to well-reviewed girls are cunts. I think they're lazy and they play things too safe but it's their money and they can spend it on who they want (which also makes a lot of sense if they have limited funds). Also, at least they are contributing something. Sure, they're not likely to be the best or most helpful contributors but it's better than nothing. Although of course people should definitely be encouraged to do more reviews of unreviewed girls (plus those with very few reviews) as they are a key component of the forum.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:21:46 pm by NigelF »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Didn't even notice this was posted to the North East section, I'm a Yorkshire lad but this certainly applies to us all regardless of location.

Didn't mean to label everyone as cunts (hence the edit).

My point was yes you can have too many positives. Let me try explain...
I see a lot of people here just have positive reviews (or mainly positives) and have been here quite a while (say a year or more).
Some also claim they have had lots of punts but yet they have never created a negative review (and sometimes not even a positive).
Those people are cunts in my mind as they add zero value to this site.
Surely the laws of average would dictate these people have had at least a few bad punts, if they claim never to have had one then they are still cunts and piggy backing on other people taking the risk with unreviewed girls and they must only ever see positively reviewed girls.

It's not what this site is about IMHO.

Thanks at least someone understands the point I tried to make.
Personally I prefer to see the girls who I take a fancy to unless a bad review or something else I find out changes my mind then I'll always give them a try.

It seems you've posted this in the wrong region and on the wrong thread, this thread was created to stop repeat positive reviews being posted, therefore to encourage other types.

Most regular contributors in this region  are happy with the balance of reviews and the number of people who TOFFT. This region has a high number of good prossies and any new ones tend to be Romanian who are avoided anyway.

As I said before I can't speak for other areas, I neither punt there or get involved in the forum, I do know that a lot of what you say does not apply here. Whether or not we're cunts is a different matter.     

There's a thread here commenting on the unusually high number of negs we have had recently so here at least we do post them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147491.0

Offline Mansell

It seems you've posted this in the wrong region and on the wrong thread, this thread was created to stop repeat positive reviews being posted, therefore to encourage other types.

Most regular contributors in this region  are happy with the balance of reviews and the number of people who TOFFT. This region has a high number of good prossies and any new ones tend to be Romanian who are avoided anyway.

As I said before I can't speak for other areas, I neither punt there or get involved in the forum, I do know that a lot of what you say does not apply here. Whether or not we're cunts is a different matter.     

There's a thread here commenting on the unusually high number of negs we have had recently so here at least we do post them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147491.0
Interesting, he's only been on here for 6 weeks and seems very opinionated. Think we've seen people like this before???

OneOfaKind

I agree with most of what you said except the bit I've quoted. I don't think people who stick to well-reviewed girls are cunts. I think they're lazy and they play things too safe but it's their money and they can spend it on who they want (which also makes a lot of sense if they have limited funds). Also, at least they are contributing something. Sure, they're not likely to be the best or most helpful contributors but it's better than nothing. Although of course people should definitely be encouraged to do more reviews of unreviewed girls (plus those with very few reviews) as they are a key component of the forum.

Fully appreciate the reasons why some don't or simply can't do so. Just look at my reviews it's mostly been neutral or negative to date so can understand the logic behind it.
Almost put me of and made me see only the best reviewed but that's just boring, prefer to take a punt and see what happens :D.

No excuse for being lazy though.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Fully appreciate the reasons why some don't or simply can't do so. Just look at my reviews it's mostly been neutral or negative to date so can understand the logic behind it.
Almost put me of and made me see only the best reviewed but that's just boring, prefer to take a punt and see what happens :D.

No excuse for being lazy though.

You really need to take this to whatever area you punt in, what you're saying does not apply here.    :dash: :dash:

OneOfaKind

Interesting, he's only been on here for 6 weeks and seems very opinionated. Think we've seen people like this before???

Quoted the wrong person I think  :P.

@Mansell you've been here 3 years or so and have never had a negative punt? Reason?

You North East guys are confused it seems. Too many positives, too many negatives, cannot win  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Quoted the wrong person I think  :P.

@Mansell you've been here 3 years or so and have never had a negative punt? Reason?

You North East guys are confused it seems. Too many positives, too many negatives, cannot win  :dash:

You've come on the NE board complaining we don't post enough reviews for prossies you aren't going to see. The punters up here are quite happy with the way things are, go and moan in your own area.

Why are you so concerned about what goes on up here.      :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

As far as Mansell's concerned, he's not an idiot, unlike some.

Edit

You're getting very trollish now.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 11:03:18 pm by daviemac »

OneOfaKind

You've come on the NE board complaining we don't post enough reviews for prossies you aren't going to see. The punters up here are quite happy with the way things are, go and moan in your own area.

Why are you so concerned about what goes on up here.      :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

As far as Mansell's concerned, he's not an idiot, unlike some.

Edit

You're getting very trollish now.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Can't say I even noticed this was posted to the North East section and was definitely not mentioned in the initial post.

Glad your happy with your area and the reviews on here but my comments were not based on my own area or yours just a general thought.

Don't want to ruffle any feathers and do appreciate anyone that has a valid contribution to make here  ;)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can't say I even noticed this was posted to the North East section and was definitely not mentioned in the initial post.

Glad your happy with your area and the reviews on here but my comments were not based on my own area or yours just a general thought.

Don't want to ruffle any feathers and do appreciate anyone that has a valid contribution to make here  ;)

Just a couple of final points, from the main page you clicked on the NORTH EAST area to bring you to this thread, at the top of the thread is    •UK Punting » •Discussions » •   Regional Punting »  •   North East »   Can you have too many positive reviews?.      FFS why after all those 'hints' would you need to mention the region in the initial post.   :dash:   To make matters worse (not to mention you calling us cunts) your post wasn't even relative to the topic, there's another thread discussing negative reviews in this area, this one's about positives and should we refrain from posting them.

If you have a general comment to make or thought you want to share then post it on the UK Punting  General Discussion of Punting in the UK at the top of the home page.

OneOfaKind

Just a couple of final points, from the main page you clicked on the NORTH EAST area to bring you to this thread, at the top of the thread is    •UK Punting » •Discussions » •   Regional Punting »  •   North East »   Can you have too many positive reviews?.      FFS why after all those 'hints' would you need to mention the region in the initial post.   :dash:   To make matters worse (not to mention you calling us cunts) your post wasn't even relative to the topic, there's another thread discussing negative reviews in this area, this one's about positives and should we refrain from posting them.

If you have a general comment to make or thought you want to share then post it on the UK Punting  General Discussion of Punting in the UK at the top of the home page.

Guess you've never seen the "Show unread posts since last visit." and "Show new replies to your posts." links at the top of this site then?
The only tell this was NE was the breadcrumb links just below that, not that it actually matters because I've posted many comments in different regions and never had such nit picking. If the OP mentioned this was only the NE then I wouldn't even bother. Think your just arguing for the sake of it now.