Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel_77 X anyone seen her? ( Norwich)  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Bilbao

Anyone seen this girl? She has been in Norwich force few months, some reasonable feedback
External Link/Members Only
Pictures look good and she has her validation pic showing

May have to toftt and report back

Offline madeinwales56

Anyone seen this girl? She has been in Norwich force few months, some reasonable feedback
External Link/Members Only
Pictures look good and she has her validation pic showing

May have to toftt and report back

What? Her nationally is Czech, accessing from the Netherlands (so obviously her profile is managed by her pimp), the most recent feedback says she's English and you say she's been in Norwich for a few months. One of you, or both, is spouting complete bollocks.

wazzer

What? Her nationally is Czech, accessing from the Netherlands (so obviously her profile is managed by her pimp), the most recent feedback says she's English and you say she's been in Norwich for a few months. One of you, or both, is spouting complete bollocks.
Might help if you read the feedback properly before jumping on that high horse. 

The feedback said
good comms and english
which does not to me mean that he thought she was English but that her English was good.
And if you looked at the veri pick you'd see she's Czech.

So her profiles accessing from the Netherlands, ever heard of a vpn I'm accessing from Singapore whilst sitting on my fat arse in London.

Offline Bilbao

it doesnt say she is english, says she speaks good english.

anyhow seems noone has so if i do then i'll report back.

ive tracked for a while, she wne to cambridge for a couple of weeks and came back, and has only just started showing accessing from nl

will let you know

mark100max

she cancelled on me twice, gave up, not sure she is real

the girl on profile I deffo wanted to nail

not to be

Offline Redwoodentransistor

She's real. I had the chance to see her a few weeks back. Text her and she was up for a short notice booking. Wanted a fit young girl that would do CIM.  I checked out of politeness that OWO and CIM were available as per her profile, but she said they weren't.  I pointed out her profile wasn't accurate and I left it at that......though she still text at the time I had requested asking if I was coming. I replied simply "No, I needed OWO".

Oh,  and she looks hot in her profile pics - not so in her verification photo.

Best left alone I would suggest....though of course I haven't seen her (I fucking hate fake likes lists even more than fake profiles I think!)

Offline madeinwales56

it doesnt say she is english, says she speaks good english.

No it doesn't. It says "... good comms and english ...' It doesn't say she speaks good English.

Offline Bilbao

Yes it does say that literally, but my guess is the guy meant her English is good - that's what I meant. The only one that can clear that up is the guy himself  :rolleyes:

Offline brundle

Shes good looking.everything is protected though..and yeah she is czeck.

Offline Bilbao

She's real. I had the chance to see her a few weeks back. Text her and she was up for a short notice booking. Wanted a fit young girl that would do CIM.  I checked out of politeness that OWO and CIM were available as per her profile, but she said they weren't.  I pointed out her profile wasn't accurate and I left it at that......though she still text at the time I had requested asking if I was coming. I replied simply "No, I needed OWO".

Oh,  and she looks hot in her profile pics - not so in her verification photo.

Best left alone I would suggest....though of course I haven't seen her (I fucking hate fake likes lists even more than fake profiles I think!)

She's back in Norwich now under a new profile / anyone still got her original verification pics?
Vanessa.raea