Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise Jackson - gori puddi - Bourne  (Read 3548 times)

Sanjb6969

Louise Jackson (on other site)

Date: sometime in 2015
Price: £140 (+£20 tip)

Comms: so so, called in advance and told to confirm on the day which I duly did. The drive was out the way but watching her online vids and knowing of her penchant for south Asian cock, thought it wise to oblige.

On the day: called whilst en route; given a post code for local supermarket and was instructed to use the toilets and get fresh there before calling again for directions. Doesn't give her address!!
Having sat in the car for 3 hours to get there in eager anticipation, thought it wise to hold in the urge to whizz and have a piss prior to the big event.
Directed em to her place which looks nice a new-ish housing estate/complex: lives in a 2/3bed terraced type house which looked functional.
Then shock horror: asked to use the bathroom which was met with a look of shock and disbelief. Eventually shown to the excuse of a bathroom and whist belong mid-piss, was informed by Louise who was stood outside, that the flush or shower didn't work so not to try using them. Imagine my amusement having unloaded more water than a camel dying of thirst in the desert.
So out I came and followed her down to the lounge where we sat on the sofa and once payment was complete, she asked what I wanted. Asked for owo, fs and anything else that was on offer.
The next 15 minutes was absolute hell
She kept all her clothes on, but flopped her tits out which to be fair are prwttt impressive. He fanny stank of something I'd yet Had the displeasure of smelling and to get my money's worth, blowing my load was the hardest job I had done.

Overall: a very poor experience. Louise is a poor service provider and her reduction in fees is modest and not reflective of what you will receive.

Sat well away

Offline Jerboa

Why did you tip her cash? Should of given her another tip, like get her fishy fanny down the pharmacy.

Sanjb6969

Paid tip (stupidly) in advance to ensure a better service.

Won't be doing that again!

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I suggest it's customary to tip AFTER one has received good service rather than before, thus nullifying any incentive on the part of the service provider to go the extra mile.

Offline LurkNoMore

« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:26:33 pm by LurkNoMore »