Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recent info on SophiaX , Belfast.  (Read 981 times)

Offline sim0256

Has anyone anything to say about the girl below?All looks ok but no feed back or reviews despite being on AW for a couple of years.
The quote below is the only mention for her on here! Poster complains about the rate which might have been high 2021 but its par for 2023 and hasn't changed.

North West / Re: Piss Take Pricing
« by mexicola on: April 10, 2021, 12:02:06 pm »
I find touring WGs with ridiculous prices to be absolute piss takers. Im sure some touring WGs think they are doing us a 'favour' when they turn up for a few days, like this profile.

This girl SophieX, on AW since Feb this year, has turned up for the weekend and only wants £180 per hour / £90 hh.

Does anyone actually pay these prices to new girls with very limited likes and pics ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pussylover76

Has anyone anything to say about the girl below?All looks ok but no feedback or reviews despite being on AW for a couple of years.

I think you have answered your own question there... I suppose you could say for a period of that time that AW was not allowing reviews... But zero feedback is not a good sign.

Offline sim0256

76,  Totally agree that why I asked .  Withheld prices / withheld reviews or reviews not allowed on any site is always a red flag especially if have they been registered for a period time !  What is it they are trying to hide.  ask myself . Surely a couple of good reviews are worth a lot to a  girl with nothing to hide.  As someone happy to try  someone new on the scene this behaviour just makes me look elsewhere, pity as very often the profile , if any of it true, can be very enticing but prices being what they are I'm not taking any chances , so I'm out!!