Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is Dee  (Read 1583 times)

Online stayer

Does anyone know what's happened to Dee? Her AW profile disappeared a few days ago.

Offline herbie007

Does anyone know what's happened to Dee? Her AW profile disappeared a few days ago.

AdultWork have shut it down and taken her credits.

It's something their well known for, greedy fuckers.

Offline The_Don

AdultWork have shut it down and taken her credits.

It's something their well known for, greedy fuckers.

+1

Online stayer

I'm sorry to hear that she's lost her credits. Isn't that what happened to Ameera as well?

Luckily I have Dee's number. I did try to contact her earlier this week but without success, I'll try again.

Offline a_test_person

Tangentially does anyone have any idea of the fiscal quantization of AW? They seem to have a near monopoly with a price of shit Web app written by a teenager.they must make a decent income. How did they do the initial marketing grab?

Integral

Tangentially does anyone have any idea of the fiscal quantization of AW? They seem to have a near monopoly with a price of shit Web app written by a teenager.they must make a decent income. How did they do the initial marketing grab?

Not a clue to either question ATP sorry, but i'd be interested in the answers myself.

I'm not to sure that they actually have much (if any) marketing presence, I've certainly never come across AW in a Google search (unlike their nearest rivals Vivastreet) and their general SEO effort must be pretty shit (or non-existant).

IIRC the only reason I was aware of AW and decided to eventually register was because I'd found UKP first and followed a couple of links.

Offline The_Don

Old profile > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < New profile

Looks like she starting up with 0 feed back, I wounder if A/W will be random

Hidden Image/Members Only  and   Hidden Image/Members Only

No phone number and currently under alert

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

YMMV, with any W/G.

Here a link to her old reviews > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=227  Wiki stats = 51 pos 4 neu 1 neg

I digress a little (Sorry, more of a rant)

As for A/W:

I have very little use of some parts of the system. As its to open to abuse (IMO). Don't get me wrong, it has some good points.

But I often cringe (and or frown) at how some use (and or abuse it).

The feed back system:

No thanks I will spend my hard earned cash else where.

No phone numbers listed on profiles (which costs credits) and or replies to comms, I will book else where  :P

PG and the credit system:

The costs and how some accounts get limited and or removed for A/W benefit and not the real users  :thumbsdown:

ie

Good service providers (W/G) that may amass credits or have issues (not always of their own making) that erases or removes access.

Punters wasting credits on PG/RB (etc) that don't really offer anything (scammers, time wasters looking for your credits)

Rant over   :timeout:

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:03:55 pm by The_Don »

Online stayer

Unfortunately, her new profile has gone. I suspect that AW took it down.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:03:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cunning Punt

It seems she's a Portuguese now. :sarcastic:

Can't remember what her stated nationality was previously but she is part Portugese and was brought up there, so that isn't entirely inaccurate.

fredpunter

She's always been Portuguese iirc

Offline lewishamguy

Can't remember what her stated nationality was previously but she is part Portugese and was brought up there, so that isn't entirely inaccurate.

If I recall it was British also I read in her previous profile as she mentioned she's English born and bred here with some mixed of Latin blood.  :sarcastic: