Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 31st January  (Read 1180 times)

Offline jsparky

Looks Romanians, I'll wait for review rather than spending my hard earned cash...

Offline Steve2

You should be on mastermind spot the Romanian

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline jsparky

She left out the Nationality bit,  which suggest she knows her nationalities may be an issues to the well inform punter. Hence, my guess from all the EE countries, I'll pick Romanians but I could be wrong. I'll look forward for your reviews.  :)

Offline Steve2

Yes you could well be wrong. Your English is not so good so I might guess you to be Romanian too

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

raylondoner

As Jamesh Bond once said - face like a pig!

asd101

Well, this profile has now gone.

I followed it up, she was on a ground floor flat near forest gate station (serbert road)

It was a complete bait and switch but she was okay looking so I went ahead anyway.

I paid 100 for 1 hour with owo and cim. She kept answering phones (she had 5 cheap mobiles) and her friend kept coming into talk.

Absolute bullshit! I couldn't get there because of this and I said I wanted some money back (15 mins) into it.

I wasn't aggressive or anything like that but she stormed out and said that she has had enough. I argued with them for a few minutes and then realised that it was going nowhere so I showered and left. The other girl was weighing out smack on the scales into bagies as I was coming back through. Do not go there!