Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Suki Cheltenham  (Read 5520 times)

chelpunt

Hi

I was wondering if anybody has seen Mistress Suki in Cheltenham recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spotted her years go but never had the chance to visit, I love the idea of a mild tie and tease session but is 31 an accurate age? Also I remember she had a couple of personal web sites which seem to have gone.

Thanks for the help

Jon

Offline vision2014

I emailed her for a session about 3 months ago I have had her in my sights for a couple years now and really do want to see her to be fair I got a email back off her about a month later with explanation
She is well established and I suppose she has her set amount of regulars so newbies like ourselves have to wait if she had just been some normal WG then I would have been pissed off but with her you can sort of understand where she is coming from
I would so love to meet her and will try again this month
she is a very sexy women her age who knows the pictures make are few years old now iam sure I walked past her at xmas time if it was her her then she was still looking young and fit

Offline oohisay

Have been trying for a long time to engineer a 'business trip' to Cheltenham in order to see Suki (I live a very long way from this area). Exchanged emails on a number of occasions, but unfortunately she was away on holiday the last time I was able to get anywhere near.
Noticed that she's just put her prices up, so may now give this one a swerve.

Offline rudolph hucker

Reading Suzi's profile has always scared the shit out of me, sounds like a real ball-breaker.  :scare:

Offline Hor1zon

Reading Suzi's profile has always scared the shit out of me

If your shit isn't enough then you could have some of hers too, she gives hardsport.

ATMIV

I totally agree with you Mr H she scares the shit out of me too but she does possess the most fabulous set of nipples I've ever set my eyes on hence she's been on my list to do for a long long time! Maybe one day!

Offline vision2014

OH god she scares the shit out of me too and to think when she is dressed up in them boots and latex to think if my dick went up without her telling me she would proberly chop it off lol
Ive always wanted to try watersports and hardsports and even tho ive had the chance in the past with other girls and a cheaper I feel the need to only do this with mistress suki even tho to this day ive never met her
I feel when I did book a session I would just want to be so bad that she really gives me everything I deserve

ulander

I saw her in Cheltenham maybe 10 or 11 years ago.  She still offered gfe then, though BDSM was her main thing.  I've never been into BDSM and all the Mistress stuff, but I was transfixed at the sight of those nipples and tits and felt I just had to sample them for real.  Suki seemed a bit disappointed when I told her I didn't want to be flogged, tied up, nipple clamped, kicked in the balls or burned with hot wax, but once she resigned herself to my vanilla-ness (as she would have seen it), she gave me a very pleasant time.  Her tits were superb and I've never encountered nipples like hers, before or since.  She was friendly and pleasant and I liked her.

Offline NIK

When I was into BDSM (at least as a fantasy  :D) I checked her out on a regular basis. Never saw her, as apart from anything else it was too far. However as this was years ago she must be knocking on a bit now.  :D