Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miranda1996  (Read 1518 times)

vw

Anyone seen this one looks hot put has  a hint of agency/ex agency bird about the profile

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline ciderhead

The photos are non photoshoped phone pics so at least no nasty surprise as to what she looks like, unless it's bait and switch of course

vw

The photos are non photoshoped phone pics so at least no nasty surprise as to what she looks like, unless it's bait and switch of course

Well the photos seem to hit my buttons, might be worth a pop next visit to Bristol.

Alex17

Hot but unverified and barely any feedback. Hardly any activity in four months.

Looks too good to be true.

Offline bfl

Looks hot but no feedback and £150 for an unknown with a small likes list is steep

Offline dashton

Back in Bristol next month, had her in my hot list for a while, don't suppose anyone has seen her yet?

Offline Mr.A

Bumping this up. Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline dashton

No, but have a booking for wednesday. Comms to date have been courteous and professional. No red flags  other than she doesn't login often.

Nothing to suggest booking won't happen, confirmed straight away when made.  Very much TOFFT territory and will submit a review  :thumbsup:

vw

No, but have a booking for wednesday. Comms to date have been courteous and professional. No red flags  other than she doesn't login often.

Nothing to suggest booking won't happen, confirmed straight away when made.  Very much TOFFT territory and will submit a review  :thumbsup:

Nice one.  he has been polite with tentative enquiries although not available when i was looking.

Offline dashton

Booking didn't happen. Confirmed the day before but had a text on the morning to say she was not well.

vw

Booking didn't happen. Confirmed the day before but had a text on the morning to say she was not well.

Oh dear, thanks for letting us know sorry your punt didn't happen, hope that is not habitual on her part.

Offline dashton

She seemed very professional and genuine in her communications, so I will give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.