Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smile massage portsmouth  (Read 1191 times)

RiciHGSXR

This seems to be fairly new but not tried myself yet. Anybody else been External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

This seems to be fairly new but not tried myself yet.

What/who have you tried in the last year Rici?

RiciHGSXR

The usual massages with various degrees of service depending on pot luck in north end and fratton  ;)

Offline houseboot

The usual massages with various degrees of service depending on pot luck in north end and fratton  ;)

Very enlightening.

No doubt members here will respond to your request in a similar fashion.

Offline scoops7

Houseboot you are one of the reasons I haven't posted on here. Sitting in your ivory tower just waiting to have pop at someone for not posting or not being more articulate and expansive with there requests. I'll probably get blocked for this but oh well

Offline Zimbaman

Houseboot you are one of the reasons I haven't posted on here. Sitting in your ivory tower just waiting to have pop at someone for not posting or not being more articulate and expansive with there requests. I'll probably get blocked for this but oh well

Don’t be such a precious little prick. Contribute in a meaningful way and no problem  :hi:

But in the meantime... fuck off  :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

scoops7 I do not live in an ivory tower. I'm happy to both share information and give advice.

Instead of criticising or castigating the OP, I gave him some subtle advice, ie if you share information then you will find others will share with you.

He chose to ignore that advice and responded in a rather silly way.

I therefore reminded him of the consequences, ie if you give nothing then don't be surprised if you get nothing back.

If everyone followed these guidelines then the Forum would be a better place.

Unfortunately there are givers and takers. Whilst the givers are happy to share, we do sometimes get tetchy with the takers.

In conclusion, i thought i had been quite kind to the OP.

Perhaps next time i'll take the James999 approach .... Zimbaman has ably stepped into his shoes on this occasion.