Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HR/OWO in Maidenhead?  (Read 3447 times)

Offline 888

Hello

Asked something similar a while back but never really got a definitive answer...

There are loads of "Thai Massage" ads on Gumtree for Maidenhead. Can someone please recommend one which is a relatively young, slim lady, that will definitely offer a happy ending either by hand or mouth. I don't want to drive round to everyone on there checking them out, as it'll be a waste of my time and theirs if they/their services don't fit the bill.

Thanks 

Offline webpunter

If you head east a bit to Slough / Hounslow the pickings might be better.  And around the M4 / M40 corridors going into London there are more options for massage / xtras.  Search up 'mass' on AW & see what pops up - which thus picks up 'massage' & 'masseuse'

Offline Jools75

HI there,

I've used this lady - External Link/Members Only Lily on a few occasions, she's not the best looking, but gives a really good massage and quite a good happy ending, sometimes she can be a bit 'lost' when she's doing it, like she's uninterested, but still get's the job done, she won't do anything other than H/R, normally you can grab a butt cheek while she's 'doing you' ..I always go for the 90min deal - 80 quid it's a bargain. Another lady is Helen, she is ok too, again, not great looking, but will go further - body massage, get's the tits out and all that and BJ etc. External Link/Members Only

For another good place in Acton, look on google for 'Lets Relax Studio' on Market place, excellent service there, again the 90 min deal for 100 quid is great, full body to body, H/R and leave the place refreshed, it can be a bit of hit and miss as to who is working on a particular day, some days the girls are stunners, other days, oldish birds, but still up for a good finish