Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam sauna rota  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Doormatt

Who is there this week please? Week starting 31 October. Names and a brief description from your enquiries or experience would be great. Web site is always delayed in updates and my punting phone is out of order. Thanks.

Offline nigel4498

Website says Patti and Tina but as you say they are always late updating it.
I'm guessing you are hoping it was Ke Ke.

Offline Doormatt

Haha ! Keke would be a bonus. But open to other experiences Nigel.

Offline SJ772

I wish they would update the photo's, always says coming soon which is annoying.      I do hope KeKe comes back but don't think she has since the summer.  Lisa used to be great but been about a year now since she was last available.

Offline Doormatt

Week starting 14 Nov.
Phoned up....
Tanya size 8-10 36c 24 yr old Thai
Apple size 6 32d 24 yr old Thai.

Website shows Tanya and Cherry. (Last weeks fruity offering)

Offline harris2801

Wonder if that's the Apple that used to be at Nawong Woolston and then Fashai Lodge Road..
Pretty little thing but never that big busted ...
Anybody try please report..

Offline nigel4498

They never seem to update as still showing Tanya and Cherry.

Offline Doormatt

She's from Sheffield.. As was cherry last week. It seems Tanya is inviting her friends down. Shes short about 4'10" and not skinny. Nice body, couple of small tattoos. I'd say she's about 30 but she said 26. Matawan says 24. Whatever. Very happy and bubbly. Nice service and very tight and tasty.

Offline harris2801

Thanks for the feeback Doormatt.. would you recommend a half hour or hour and what cost?
Will give it a go but would like to know cost to be expected..

Offline Doormatt

Harris... it's always 50 1/2 hr and 100 per hr . Better than most of the Chinese in and outs that charge 60 and 120. She was fun. If you are not local or don't care who sees you go in the day never very busy. Otherwise go once it's dark as you need to walk through a car sales lot.

Offline harris2801

Thanks Doormatt I will give it a go..  and report back ..Shame the famed Keke that you reviewed never comes back .. would you recommend anywhere else particularly?

Offline Doormatt

Week starting 21 Nov. Maria and apple. Both profiles on website. In '"girls" but not on this week. Give em a break it's only 15  hours in ! LOL !

Offline nigel4498

No way is Apple a size 6.
Maria looks okay though.