Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty missy Southampton  (Read 2428 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME K
AGE 27 (profile states 26 but could easilly pass for younger)
NATIONALITY Polish
PAID £160 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Very Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Responsive to RO | Great GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were great with no messing about. Arrived a few minutes early as well which doesnt happen too often.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty young blonde girl. Arrived in a black dress and heels with black matching undies and stockings underneath! Tits were nice but small with very responsive nipples. Must be around 32A. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 K delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK. Then OWO which was great; nice and soft. Then to some RO to which she was very responsive and got VERY wet. Then a little fingering; she was very tight. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl, mish and doggy. The sex was great and she really got into it. Then off with the hat for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT A very pretty young blonde girl who provides a great service and possibly the best GFE I have experienced. Would definitely consider seeing her again.

COMMENTS For anybody considering seeing her she is actually based in Southampton not Bournemouth as her profile states.

kamu

NAME K
AGE 27
NATIONALITY Polish
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Very Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Responsive to RO | Great GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were great. She arrived around 15 minutes late but the meet was around rush hour time so wasnt really suprised and not a big deal.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty young blonde girl. Arrived in a short cream coloured summer dress and sandles with pink matching undies underneath. Tits were nice but small with very responsive nipples. Must be around 32A. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 K delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK. Then OWO which was great; nice and soft. Then to some RO to which she was very responsive and got VERY wet. Then a little fingering; she was very tight. Then onto some 69. Lovely tasting pussy. No intercourse this time so back to lots more OWO for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT This is my second meet with K. Shes a very pretty young blonde girl who provides a great service and possibly the best GFE I have experienced. Lots of chat before and after the meet and infact our time ran over by a considerable amount. So much so the booking was nearer to 2 hours than 1 by the end. Did apologise for making her run over but she was fine with it and definitely not a clock watcher.

COMMENTS I guess her only downfall is that new punters cant actually be sure where she is without contacting her. She is based in southampton but travels around quite a bit for her "normal" job (currently listed as central london). Maybe as she doesnt do this full time she isnt overly concerned but i think she definitely misses out on a lot of potential business due to this.

Offline getin

NAME K
AGE 27 (profile states 26 but could easilly pass for younger)
NATIONALITY Polish
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were great with no messing about. Arrived a few minutes early as well which doesnt happen too often.

LOOKS 10/10 Very pretty young blonde girl. Arrived in a black dress and heels with black matching undies and stockings underneath! Tits were nice but small with very responsive nipples. Must be around 32A. Nice tight body and shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 K delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK. Then OWO which was great; nice and soft. Then to some RO to which she was very responsive and got VERY wet. Then a little fingering; she was very tight. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl, mish and doggy. The sex was great and she really got into it. Then off with the hat for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT A very pretty young blonde girl who provides a great service and possibly the best GFE I have experienced. Would definitely consider seeing her again.

COMMENTS For anybody considering seeing her she is actually based in Southampton not Bournemouth as her profile states.

Thank-you for the review.
With reference to your rating of 10/10 for looks, I know looks are subjective but a 10/10 to me is stunning!
Could you confirm using the External Link/Members Only what would you rate her.

kamu

I dont particularly agree with the ordering of that list and if you think an illustration of a fictional woman is a 10 then we are not on the same page.

Like you say looks are subjective so the only way you will know is to see her for yourself.

Offline HawkG

Well that got a bit weird quickly. Is this serious or a wind-up?  You seem to be asking someone else what your opinion would be, in effect. Very strange.

kamu

Well that got a bit weird quickly. Is this serious or a wind-up?  You seem to be asking someone else what your opinion would be, in effect. Very strange.

Have to admit i thought the same. Very odd question...

Offline pisceanuk

I can safely say Kamu's rating is bit more generous since we saw same WGs earlier, so I won't strictly consider her very pretty or stunning until I see her myself or some pics or check other reviews as well :)

Thank-you for the review.
With reference to your rating of 10/10 for looks, I know looks are subjective but a 10/10 to me is stunning!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:40:23 pm by pisceanuk »