Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline and Milena - Hot Collection Duo - OMG  (Read 1932 times)

figleaf

External Link/Members Only

Cost £380
Paddington location
Excellent comms with this agency

Haven't been able to make time for a full review, but just wanted to get this down as a brilliant duo.  Both jumped on me as soon as I arrived for a full on session, constant snogging including each other.

Caroline is one of the fittest girls I've ever seen
Milena still hot, maybe an 8/10, slightly less warm but still immense

Thanks to YLF for reccomendations.  It's an expensive hobby but worth it  :cool: :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Cost £380
Paddington location
Excellent comms with this agency

Haven't been able to make time for a full review, but just wanted to get this down as a brilliant duo.  Both jumped on me as soon as I arrived for a full on session, constant snogging including each other.

Caroline is one of the fittest girls I've ever seen
Milena still hot, maybe an 8/10, slightly less warm but still immense

Thanks to YLF for reccomendations.  It's an expensive hobby but worth it  :cool: :lol:

Pleased to be of assistance! These top girls deliver consistent performance could teach their colleagues a thing or two.

Offline Topkat

Hey figleaf......that was the duo I was after on Thursday but Milena had left town.  I saw Caroline with Charlotte, excellent time reviewed here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129784.0  would highly recommend :thumbsup:

figleaf

Milena moves between London and Poland regularly, she definetly plans on returning.

Might try the duo with charlotte, but also fancy a one on one with Caroline.  She's a stunner.