Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca and Kiara: two northern lasses in Euston  (Read 2356 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for francesca-xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ed R

Punting is like a box of chocolates: for the same money, you never know whether you're going to get a bored, sulky girl for an hour where the best you can say is "well at least I came", or whether it'll be simply the best sex of your life.

Luckily this was one of the latter times. I woke up horny on a Saturday, logged onto UKE and straight away saw this picture:
External Link/Members Only
and thought, I want that woman! Sometimes the punting gods smile on you, and sure enough a few hours later her tongue was in my mouth - but even better, my cock was in another girl's mouth at the time!

The girl in the picture is Francesca Amour:
and she was on tour from the North doing a duo meet in Euston with the gorgeous Kiaragirl

Gorgeous milfs both, stashed away in a room in a busy hotel near the station at £240 per hour.

Comms: fantastic, lots of chatty texts and flirty messages, prompt to respond.

Venue: nice and anonymous, usual hotel worries about staff in the corridors with linen trollies, but these two girls appeared not to give a fuck.

Meet: I was whisked into the room by two goddesses in lingerie and almost straightaway we were in a triple kiss - instant bliss - and it didn't stop for the next hour. Next thing I knew they were kneeling on the bed with my cock sandwiched between their tongues and lips, while I carefully removed bras and stroked bottoms. Both girls have a fantastic positive attitude and like a laugh, so the hour sped by in a blur as all good duo meets should. Both girls are mature and experienced, with smooth skin and peachy arses made for spanking and fucking.
They literally didn't stop - at no point was I left unstimulated, apart from perhaps a few minutes after coming. There was always a tongue in my mouth, a mouth on my cock, a finger probing my arse, a tongue on my nipples or balls, breasts presented for me to suck, pussy there for me to lick, and usually both at once from both girls.
Broke my own record, three comes in an hour. Highly recommended, and they'll be back in January!

Then off round the corner to Drummond Street for a delicious samosa.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Hornydevil247

Great review Ed R  :thumbsup:

Saw both girls myself and it was a great punt and was joined by Adele4u as well.

:hi: