Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy hot Japanese - VS - Portsmouth PO1 - Walked  (Read 1330 times)

Online davesixtseven

Nearly TOFTT last week - contacted Sexy Hot Japanese [1] as the photos looked good (Yes, I know...) - specifically asked by text if the photos were (a) recent and (b) of her - "yes baby" was the unsurprising answer. I mean, does any SP ever say "No, actually" to that question? I had TinEyed and Google Image reversed-search the images, and nothing came up, so...

Pre-arrangements:
Contact via text to number on VS, asked about how much notice was needed ("half an hour"), said I would be in Portsmouth near Gunwharf Keys during the afternoon the day after. "Great, see you tomorrow" - which was a bit weird, as I hadn't mentioned a time at all, just a vague part of the day. £60 for 30 mins, shower agreed before and after (it was v warm in downtown Portsmouth last week). VS page says £10 for OWO, which I took in reserve and tbh planned to use.

The (nearly) meet:
In the end, turned up in Pompey, messaged saying "Here's half an hour's notice", got a phone call and a text with the general location ("a door between [Establishment X] and [car park Y]". Of course, at this point, I could have got "I'm busy for two hours", but it wasn't the case...
When I arrived at said location, the process of getting in was like a scene from a badly-written farce - well, it must have seemed so to the folk sitting outside Establishment X not far away. Stood like a lemon outside, bending down to check the waist-high entry pad, I got a text then a call with spoken instructions I couldn't quite hear... this went on for about five minutes, and I was considering bailing. Eventually I got in after a lot of faffing with the entry system to the apartment block, went up in the lift and along a corridor.

The girl
I was magic doored-in to a dark, small, silent apartment to meet someone who could have been the person in the photos - well maybe the first two of the attached at a stretch - but definitely not the last two. Asian, but not definitely Japanese, short hair... hmm. I sat for a moment, looked at my phone where I had the images from VS open and thought "Nah" and said "I've changed my mind". Having read on UKP more times than I can count about folk who've not managed to turn around and say "Nope" due to blue balls / being led by the wrong head - I was surprised I managed to head out with my money and a little pride intact. I'm sure she'll be great for someone, but it wasn't me.

I've put this as a Neutral - I don't know she would have been a negative. Of course, if that's wrong and it should be a negative, someone please edit. Thx.

The irony was that I was also looking at Roxanne [2] - very friendly on text but the extras added up and this wasn't going to be a forever thing. On reflection... I made the wrong call, even though the web address in her VS ad says "Alessia". Lesson learned. etc.

Have attached images, but not sure if they'll make it. 4 of the SP I visited, and two of the VS profiles of her and Roxanne/Alessia. Hoping they make it across, as they didn't in the preview...  :unknown:

[1] External Link/Members Only
[2] External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Your review your rating.  No one will change the rating unless you say to.

External Link/Members Only

But there is advice here. My personal view is if 'so bad that you wont fuck her' is not a negative, then what does it take?

Offline Lema

If you walked I'd say that was a negative.

Online davesixtseven

Thanks both - I hadn't reviewed a "walk" previously (even though I have walked before), so I'll know better next time.

I'm sure she'd be fine for some guys (girls) - just not for me. Reading other "Not the girl in the ad" reviews makes me thing "Duh, should have been -ve". Ah well.

Offline pythago

My experience is that the Asian profiles on vivastreet always look (too) fantastic, often huge boobs, but (nearly all) wrong.

My general advice is to stay away from VS profiles, but even I don't always follow my own advice.
In rare occasions, I found a good shag. But the profiles are in general only temporary and don't seem to be traceable (i.e. lack of profile number).

Online timsussex

Thanks both - I hadn't reviewed a "walk" previously (even though I have walked before), so I'll know better next time.

I'm sure she'd be fine for some guys (girls) - just not for me. Reading other "Not the girl in the ad" reviews makes me thing "Duh, should have been -ve". Ah well.

Your shout but as noted above the rating can be changed if you want but you will need to specifically state please change it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 06:56:08 pm by timsussex »