Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rainbow Dreams Telford  (Read 2724 times)

Offline RedditchJay

Anyone tried    External Link/Members Only

she looks stunning..... text her today, appears very professional and genuine only......

may book next Monday as working away in Cannock

Offline Midlander

This is Maria / Marina. I visited her a few times quite a few years ago now. Yes she is very attractive and back in the day certainly ticked all my boxes but was however very expensive and certainly at the very high end of the fbsm pricing scale. I believe that she has moved around the country a bit since I last visited (guessing about 5 years ago) and has changed her menu to be strictly legit. This may still be the case but who knows, we may once again be able to experience her charms - but be prepared to dig deep into your wallet!

Dellboy

she looks stunning..... text her today, appears very professional and genuine only......

Did you get a text from her today because I heard she had gone back to Russia.  ????

Frenchy4012

For a lady who is I think is 52 she is like you say stunning, she is a Russian lady.
A couple of years ago she was doing naked massage with HE but does nothing now except a good massage.
She is into God now or was the last time I saw her.

sexdrugsrock

And don't forget to add 10 pound to the price of treatment if your a male lol

Offline RedditchJay

I was just going on the picture on the website and yes, she was exchanging texts today and may go Monday............. are we sure its the same person ??

wally59

Just spoke to her no chance of HE

Frenchy4012

I was just going on the picture on the website and yes, she was exchanging texts today and may go Monday............. are we sure its the same person ??

That's a old picture at least 5 old I would say.Dont expect anything other than a good massage and she has not got a very good personality.

westmidskev

I heard she used to work with lana

Dellboy

That's a old picture at least 5 old I would say.Dont expect anything other than a good massage and she has not got a very good personality.

Absolutely right Frenchy.

Frenchy4012

I heard she used to work with lana
Yes she did they were both Russians and good friends and used to do 4 hand together.

Offline RedditchJay