Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend cheap & cheerful OWO girl, Black Country?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Demistify

I know there's the AW proximity search option (finally!) but would rather have recommendations from on here rather than the fawning, "I won't go into details" bullshit of AW reviews.

More towards Oldbury way, if possible. Facials would be great. Cheaper, the better. No, not Lil' fucking Devil, wherever she is.

Offline Stapler

There is only one girl in to see in Oldbury mate and that's our Nat!

External Link/Members Only

She fits the bill for 2 out of 3 of your request!

..S...

The review is not quite accurate for price and looks. It's cheaper and she is much better looking than a 3!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:26:41 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Machinegundummy

I had a ball with Tia messy owo great tits big ass happy and chatty right in the center of Oldbury.

A cheap price at £50 for 30 mins none stop shagging.

Dodo

There is only one girl in to see in Oldbury mate and that's our Nat!

She fits the bill for 2 out of 3 of your request!

..S...

The review is not quite accurate for price and looks. It's cheaper and she is much better looking than a 3!

Agree wholeheartedly with Mr S.......she is zany though in a nice kind of way  :rolleyes:

Dekka

I had a ball with Tia messy owo great tits big ass happy and chatty right in the center of Oldbury.

Tread carefully with this one, previous poor feedback on here put me off her.

Offline Stapler

Agree wholeheartedly with Mr S.......she is zany though in a nice kind of way  :rolleyes:

Ah! Poor Nat! Can we not describe her as quirky?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Demistify

Yeah, likewise, couldn't manage to see anyone (I really wanted to do facial) - oh well, another day. But thanks for your help, all, will definitely go to see Nat, in the future

Offline The High Sparrow

I'll sooner cut off my own cock and blow it myself than see her. have you seen the reviews on here. Overwhelmingly bad. don't go near here

Offline antony8821

i went and met her, i had waited ages to see her so one night i went over quiet a distance, i just wanted the "amazing oral" that was on offer,  too much hand job, then she was sighing, then she came up with ill give you a titwank, i said id rather have a footjob she told me i would prefer tits i said im not bothered by them she proceeded and looked in my eyes seductively and said hows that? i replied with ok doesnt feel special, so she was hard trying to get me off with her hand, im a big DFK lover so asked if i could she said why would you want to, i said because i do so she kissed me then said can you taste that P*ki (racial name) cock. i was shocked, i said thats disgusting she laughed and said what do you think ive been sucking tonight. then retracted it all and said she hadnt but was too late i had to really concentrate on blowing my load to leave, for her to say youll have to come for longer next time.....HA no chance!