Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annice (Norwich) - legit?  (Read 2553 times)

Daniel Torpey

Has anyone seen Annice?

External Link/Members Only

Is this profile too good to be true?

I know former-Soviet girls aren't everyone's cuppa but £100 an hour (inc. CIM, facials and swallow) for this beauty?

It's got to be a fake - someone please confirm my suspicious or disprove them...  :unknown:

Offline Stukey

She isn't my cuppa, but my opinion is it is legit profile. No phone number, but says she is on holiday, good(ish) english. Bold type is a no-no for me. 5ft 6 is small for a Lithunian. But Norfolk in email address seems to give it some credence. If phone number appears on 13th, and you like the look go for it if she answers the phone and sounds sensible.

Offline arkle3

I was seriously tempted but put off when I spoke to her when she reiterated that she charges extras for anal and swallow so the £100 Per Hour she quotes is not fully inclusive of all her services!

In addition she emphasised that she may charge extra if the session is duly tiring, I have never ever come across this before!! So be warned.

Offline madeinwales56

That's a shame but glad to know that. She has been on my hot list for a while. Not any more ...

Offline norfolk tiger

I've been tempted by her profile but was put off by the bit about unduly tiring I can accept the extras if I knew up front and choose to still go but how do you know what's unduly tiring  :dash:
The think that convinces me she's genuine is that she used to have a picture of her at a local spot which I know.

Offline Johnbean

Haven't seen her but seems legit, you just know there will be no gfe and extras will be ludicrously priced. In this situation I usually go for the 15 minutes and get a blowjob to scope out the lady in question. If you walk, no loss and if it's not great it's only 40£ down the pan!

vt

Maybe the lack of GFE is explained by this, she's all loved up with her beau, Adam...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

Breaks one of my rules:

No going on about, partners, BF's, hubby etc.

Offline norfolk tiger

Breaks one of my rules:

No going on about, partners, BF's, hubby etc.

Again with the unduly tiring bullshit  :dash: :dash:

Offline socks

Maybe the lack of GFE is explained by this, she's all loved up with her beau, Adam...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I'd look a bit happier than he does if I had her cunt and arse on tap!!!

Daniel Torpey

If it looks too good to be true - then it probably is.

pussypilot

vt

Has anyone tried her yet?

You could always take one for the team and report back!!  ;)

Daniel Torpey

As the OP, I thought it only fair if I took one for the team. I arranged a booking with Annice today. I turned up at the address ridiculously early. I had to kill around 30mins so I walked around the neighbourhood. During my walk I saw her other half, 'Adam' (I recognised him from Adultwork (the pair also offer services as a couple) standing on a street corner adjacent to the address I had been given. He stood there waiting and waiting. He obviously shares a flat with Annice. He either leaves the flat and kicks his heels while she's entertaining or maybe there are other plans afoot? His presence made me feel very uncomfortable. I texted Annice to cancel my booking. Maybe everything is above board - but why was he waiting? If she kicks him out of the flat while she's entertaining why doesn't he go down the pub for an hour?

vt

As the OP, I thought it only fair if I took one for the team. I arranged a booking with Annice today. I turned up at the address ridiculously early. I had to kill around 30mins so I walked around the neighbourhood. During my walk I saw her other half, 'Adam' (I recognised him from Adultwork (the pair also offer services as a couple) standing on a street corner adjacent to the address I had been given. He stood there waiting and waiting. He obviously shares a flat with Annice. He either leaves the flat and kicks his heels while she's entertaining or maybe there are other plans afoot? His presence made me feel very uncomfortable. I texted Annice to cancel my booking. Maybe everything is above board - but why was he waiting? If she kicks him out of the flat while she's entertaining why doesn't he go down the pub for an hour?

It could be innocent...like he hangs about at a safe distance to scope out any dodgy punters who visit and is on hand in case there's trouble, but seeing him would have spooked me too.

scott80

Mate, he is selling his partner's ass at his home, do you believe he is there to protect her?? Probably he was just selling drugs.

pussypilot

Has anyone had a go at her yet? I'm tempted I have to say, but there's something just nagging at me in the back of my head.

Have to see which one overcomes the other, head or cock. :D

Daniel Torpey

She keeps upping her prices - back in April she was £100 an hour - then £110, now £120.

I'd personally avoid her but if anyone does splash-out on her - let me know how you got on...

Ramsbottom-the-snake

Photos look a bit harsh for me and £120 for a Lithuanian girl too much for me.