Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Erotic Massage - Colindale - "Nude" massage but kept her knickers on  (Read 5051 times)

budgie smuggler

I thought I'd give this bunch a try after my lack of success yesterday.

No answer on phone. She texted me to say, could I text her, so  I had to arrange the appointment by text. 23 texts later  (11 from me, 12 from her, setting up who I wanted to see, what time, address etc). I think she must have been on a data package that required her to use as many texts as possible !

I finally got to her place. It's a surprisingly spacious flat in a newbuild block off  the Edgware Road near Colindale. I had agreed to see Klara, She says she's Ukrainian - She's definitely not the girl in the photos. She's brunette, but a girl-next-door type, not ugly, but a bit too much sand in the bottom half of the hour-glass. (Fat ass) I had confirmed what was on offer by text, but I re-confirmed  with her in person. - Nude B2B with BJ . From the website its  - EROTIC FULL BODY MASSAGE (fully nude body to body massage + oral) She said "You can touch me everywhere, my boobs, my 'intim'". I don't speak Ukrainian, but I'm pretty sure 'intim' means pussy (in almost any language.)

Anyway, an hour of B2B plus a blow job seemed a bargain, she wasn't too hard on the eyes, so I gave her the £80 notes, stripped off and she accompanied me into the bathroom, where she gave me a soaping down, Quite pleasant, and smiley. Back into the main room, she did the usual, oiled me up and started rubbing me down, not particularly erotic, except for a bit of breathing in my ear, and a few  reach-unders of the cock and balls. Some of her moves made me think that she was making it up as she went along. As I was face down, I didn't realise that she still had her panties on.

Turned over and sat astride me and started wanking me between her legs with her hands, this was quite good, but I thought she wanted  to finish me like that, so I asked about the blow job, She said OK, and changed position . I thought it was a good time to remind her about the "nude" part of the agreement, and tried to pull her panties off, she said "No" she said she couldn't take her panties off as "it was her period" (!) Yeah right (!) We've all heard that one !

I said, "Didn't you say I could touch everywhere including the 'intim'." ? Apparently I must have misheard (!) because she said, "NO, I said - Everywhere except my 'intim".  I asked why she had changed her mind, but got nowhere. I let her give me OW for a while, she kept looking at me no doubt hoping I would cum, soon. I wasn't going to, and when she came up for air, I took the condom off and let her wank me by hand.

Jeez, she was rough, My cock has never been treated so roughly, it was painful, I had to stop her, and tell her to ease off and use some oil. This helped stop the pummelling my cock was getting, and I came, and she again took me into the bathroom and soaped me down.  The whole thing took about 50  minutes, of the hour I paid for.

Have just done a GRIS search for her photo - Apparently it's Sara Sampaio of Victorias Secrets ! The other girl is apparently Allessandra Ambrosio modelling Sleepwear ! -  DOH ! I should have checked before.  (!)

I was tempted to give this one a Neutral, but now I see they've shamelessly copied some model's photos, I've decided this should be a Negative.

External Link/Members Only

Would I return ? No.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 02:59:25 pm by budgie smuggler »

Threetone

MANY MANY thanks.

I was about to visit the first one on the pics.

Thank you.

Threetone

Sorry to say,

£80 is sensual massage.

£100 is fully nude, BJ and shower.

budgie smuggler

I don't know what you're reading, mate.

But if you read the website  - "Rates  -  EROTIC FULL BODY MASSAGE (fully nude body to body massage + oral) 1h: £80   4hands: £160".

Seems clear enough and I confirmed by text and with the girl.

Nude is Nude - Knickers on, is not nude. In fact, it's just 'topless' -
She could have told me it was a red flag day, (if it was) before she accepted the money.
In fact she could have posted a genuine picture of herself, rather than one of a Victoria's Secrets model !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:47:23 am by budgie smuggler »

Threetone

I don't know what you're reading, mate.

But if you read the website  - "Rates  -  EROTIC FULL BODY MASSAGE (fully nude body to body massage + oral) 1h: £80   4hands: £160".

Seems clear enough and I confirmed by text and with the girl.

Nude is Nude - Knickers on, is not nude. In fact, it's just 'topless' -
She could have told me it was a red flag day, (if it was) before she accepted the money.
In fact she could have posted a genuine picture of herself, rather than one of a Victoria's Secrets model !

i am very sorry. you are correct.

budgie smuggler

Alxco904

I was there yesterday. Same spacious flat as described above. Nice hourglass figure on Klara, very polite and friendly. Stayed for the reverse oral service, good massage, excellent blowjob, happy encounter.

I will give this a POSITIVE. Yes I will be back for a 4 hands.

PS/ she is russian not ukrainian if it does make any difference

Offline Demuncher

One look at the picture gallery tells me everything I need to know. One to avoid especially given the previous "positive" report.  Too many alarm bells for me.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I was there yesterday. Same spacious flat as described above. Nice hourglass figure on Klara, very polite and friendly. Stayed for the reverse oral service, good massage, excellent blowjob, happy encounter.

:bomb:

cockneybstrd

firstly your not the OP so do your own review if you wish to give her a positive review

Secondly this is your first post so you can understand why many of us will be skeptical of your positive comments 

vw

Bloody pimps wish they would bog off, your ho did it wrong lied and didn't take her knickers off, maybe if you gave her a better cut of the take then she would make more effort !

budgie smuggler

Nope, she's got a fat ass, uses a models photos and she said she's from Odessa