Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Beauty - Liverpool  (Read 601 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7087144) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline bobgiggs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to see her yesterday, but she seemed to be back to back - got through today. Confirmed VIP services + FK - got her addy and drove over.

Broke my own rule with new girls - went straight in for 1 hour instead of standard 30 mins to see if there's any vibes, kicking myself for this one. :dash:

typical hide behind the door, it is the girl in the pictures, but the pictures are somewhat flattering, she's a bit aged from the profile, I'd say late 30's early 40's - decent enough and pleasant lady, she's got railway tracks on her teeth these days however.

handed over cash, went for a shower and came back, she was naked just wearing suzzies, tried to go in for FK as indicated in pre-meet comms - to no avail, light lip kisses and straight into overt he top fake moaning before even touching her - she deflects kissing attempts by suggesting a little B2B to warm up, completely smothered me in baby oil rather than a little bit to help the "gliding" - nothing sensual nor tantric about it lasting about 20 minutes.

Eventually she goes to OWO - just the right amount of teeth action, not too soft but not too hard plenty of fake moaning again - just over the top where even though it felt alright, it was just shit - after a while suggested time to dom up and get to the main show, uses a tonne of lube on herself and pretty much the other half of the bottle on the rubber and climbed on top.

The entire time, more OTT moaning to the point I was pretty much semi and even then she still wouldn't take it all  - decided to switch to missionary, gave the little fellar a few shotgun pumps to try and get some more blood pumping - jobs a good'un and head back in missionary - throughout my attempts she kept pushing me back, more moaning again - losing the vibe here.....halfway through she insists on a condom change - absolutely no idea why by that point, I'm completely flaccid.

she decided  on some more OWO, was a lot rougher with the teeth where I had to tell her to ease up by which point the moment had pretty much all gone, feeling a little guilty the SP suggested to give me another 15 minute massage to which a shit tonne more baby oil was used followed by another shower and exit

In summary, in and out in about 45 minutes and down 150 quid, excessively fake moaning, no passion whatsoever, massage stalling tactics - I'd compare it to visiting a better looking/sexier accent bog standard rom? Utter shame as latina's are usually known to be fiery!

It's a no from me unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

Offline Blue1878

Cheers for the review, I was sorely tempted to try this WG out yesterday as picks looked great and the last Bolivian I saw was 10/10, Hot Sexy Victoria.