Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thais paradise  (Read 2645 times)

nuts4you

Cost, 20 to house, 50 to girl, i was waiting for angel to contact me about a booking today,headed off to town awaiting call but it didn,t happen so rang Nikita, not working today so nipped in to thais paradise expecting an expensive but crap punt, how wrong i was.Met at the door by a fit young lady, asked her if she was the lady that was dealing with me,no she said another lady would sort me out, went up to room and waited with an open mind.The door opened and in she walked, a stunna  ;) , what followed was 45 mins of heaven,cocksucking with eye contact and spitting,lovely firm not enhanced breasts, she loved having her nipples sucked and they grew to some size, lovely arse and a very pretty girl, continued sucking and fucking this delightful beauty,shot my load and then a nice massage,recommend and will return but never got her name, nuts :rolleyes:

Offline Jayjay

I haven't heard of Thai paradise? Where is it located?
And does Nikita offer a full service?

Still waiting a good thai !

nuts4you

Jay, it,s no 5 charles st, nikita,s is literally 2 mins away round the corner,thais paradise used to be hit and miss but yesterday was exceptional,nikita is first class every time,nuts

nuts4you

Jay, sorry it,s milbourne st not charles st, but 5 charles st is another thais place, havn,t been for a long time,nikita,s is no.10 king st, there,s a big car park at the end of king st. behind the bus station, you can then visit all 3 if you are up for it, nuts

Offline Jayjay

Jay, sorry it,s milbourne st not charles st, but 5 charles st is another thais place, havn,t been for a long time,nikita,s is no.10 king st, there,s a big car park at the end of king st. behind the bus station, you can then visit all 3 if you are up for it, nuts

Offline DazzieD

Cost, 20 to house, 50 to girl, i was waiting for angel to contact me about a booking today,headed off to town awaiting call but it didn,t happen so rang Nikita, not working today so nipped in to thais paradise expecting an expensive but crap punt, how wrong i was.Met at the door by a fit young lady, asked her if she was the lady that was dealing with me,no she said another lady would sort me out, went up to room and waited with an open mind.The door opened and in she walked, a stunna  ;) , what followed was 45 mins of heaven,cocksucking with eye contact and spitting,lovely firm not enhanced breasts, she loved having her nipples sucked and they grew to some size, lovely arse and a very pretty girl, continued sucking and fucking this delightful beauty,shot my load and then a nice massage,recommend and will return but never got her name, nuts :rolleyes:

Can you guess from here?  :)

External Link/Members Only

nuts4you

Sorry dazzie,none of the pictures look like her, i may pay another visit soon and try to gat the lady,s name for you  :thumbsup:

Offline DazzieD

Sorry dazzie,none of the pictures look like her, i may pay another visit soon and try to gat the lady,s name for you  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I like the look of Lyn.