Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are your top 3 anal providers/bookings?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline andre00

The recent "anal sex" post made me reflect on some of my past bookings and thinking which were my best. So I have provided my top 3 but in no order. I put a lot of effort and hard earned cash into these bookings so its nice to share experiences with others who may appreciate them. Let me know your top 3 and provide some key factors that make them unique to you?

Smiley Sindy (Hungarian Milf) Sindy took a heavy anal pounding on 2 separate occasions, allowed me to film both and was not camera shy!

Deluxe Jessyca (Young hot Romanian/pre boob job) Second booking was an outcall. Showed youthful energy and playfulness (rare for Romanians in my experience) and fantastic physically. One of the first to take me balls deep anally and comfortable with gaping and also swallowed every drop.

xx Sonja xx (Hungarian Milf/Gilf) Typically is a vanilla provider, however agreed to rough play, took an anal piledriver and later seated on chair for further anal pounding and gaping.

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

I'd throw in Veronica_69a. She is known for her deepthroat skills (of course) but had a good anal sesh with her the other day when she rode me with her tight anus then took a good pounding from behind and finished in anal mish  :yahoo:

Offline notcalledchris

I'd throw in Veronica_69a. She is known for her deepthroat skills (of course) but had a good anal sesh with her the other day when she rode me with her tight anus then took a good pounding from behind and finished in anal mish  :yahoo:

Veronica had a very fuckable anus but I wouldn't describe it as tight

Offline Abcd333

The recent "anal sex" post made me reflect on some of my past bookings and thinking which were my best. So I have provided my top 3 but in no order. I put a lot of effort and hard earned cash into these bookings so its nice to share experiences with others who may appreciate them. Let me know your top 3 and provide some key factors that make them unique to you?

Smiley Sindy (Hungarian Milf) Sindy took a heavy anal pounding on 2 separate occasions, allowed me to film both and was not camera shy!

Deluxe Jessyca (Young hot Romanian/pre boob job) Second booking was an outcall. Showed youthful energy and playfulness (rare for Romanians in my experience) and fantastic physically. One of the first to take me balls deep anally and comfortable with gaping and also swallowed every drop.

xx Sonja xx (Hungarian Milf/Gilf) Typically is a vanilla provider, however agreed to rough play, took an anal piledriver and later seated on chair for further anal pounding and gaping.

Have you got a link to deluxe jessyca?

Offline Abcd333

Have you got a link to Deluxe Jessyca profile?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:25:16 am by Abcd333 »

Offline rioblack90

You make a fantastic post like this but don’t provide links SMH.

Offline davidgood

Sonja and Smiley Sindy are both well reviewed on UKP and  both still  have active profiles on AW. All you have to do is put their names in the search box to bring up reviews and links to their profiles.

It looks like Deluxe Jessyca  has not been around since 2017 unless she has new profile with a different name.

For some years Sonja used to be known as Michelle then after a break she came back as Sonja with an old recycled profile.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 05:14:02 pm by davidgood »

Offline andre00

Whooa Deepthroat skills is always impressive. Might have to check her out!

Offline andre00

Veronica had a very fuckable anus but I wouldn't describe it as tight

Oooh, she probably needs to give that ass a rest.

Offline andre00

Have you got a link to Deluxe Jessyca profile?

She is probably retired. Havent seen her around for sometime now. She had a boob job and lip filler after my 2 sessions with her and looked a little bizarre for me.

Offline andre00

Sorry about that. Does take long to copy and paste stuff though?

Offline andre00

Sonja and Smiley Sindy are both well reviewed on UKP and  both still  have active profiles on AW. All you have to do is put their names in the search box to bring up reviews and links to their profiles.

It looks like Deluxe Jessyca  has not been around since 2017 unless she has new profile with a different name.

For some years Sonja used to be known as Michelle then after a break she came back as Sonja with an old recycled profile.

Regards,

davidgood

Cheers for the details man!! :thumbsup:

Offline Soho_upstart

Another vote for Veronica69, Thai Anna can also take a pounding and felt tight enough to me. No complaints on tightness of Veronica either - but she can take more or less anything up there and seems to love it.