Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this Scottish girl?  (Read 1665 times)

titantripper

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website, London, and AdultWorld. I'm trying to find some decent punts.

Has anyone seen this girl before? She looks top quality, and I have a thing for Scottish girls haha.

External Link/Members Only

password02

Only does massage and HJ/BJ oral!!! at £150 ph - too much for even a scottish girl - you can get same service for £40-£50 and save £100+

AND its extra if you want her naked - WTF   :thumbsdown:

I think she needs to re think her business plan and also her 'Likes' list as i cannot see many ringing her for a massage/hJ/BJ session...

TheDoctor

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website, London, and AdultWorld. I'm trying to find some decent punts.

Has anyone seen this girl before? She looks top quality, and I have a thing for Scottish girls haha.

External Link/Members Only

Why does she look top quality? You haven't just arrived in London from Scotland yourself perchance?

Offline random

She only registered with AW yesterday and someone who just signed up here is asking about her in their first post.....

Stealthshagger

Out of the thousands on aw, you found a wg who charges extra to take her clothes off. The force is not strong with this one. What's the interest? Choose one who includes getting naked in the price...or does even more....none of this they can have our massage but they'll never get our clothes business. If you fancy some bravetart use the search function for Scottish women (search by word on aw).

Stealthshagger

Also, I think in this case Titan=tartan.  Am I wrong?

Offline punk

Also, I think in this case Titan=tartan.  Am I wrong?

nop either a jock punter of the sweaty sock WG herself

Offline hendrix

If she wants extra just to get naked, wonder how much she'd want for my next lesbian gangbang followed by a BBC TS session? :D

A somewhat ambitious pricing structure I think.

Stealthshagger

Dammit Hendrix, she's a goddess. Didn't you read tartanph's profile? Besides, her clients are gentlemen and athletic studs. It's a lot for a back rub and pepperami tug. Naked or not, it must be because she's a goddess.

Offline punk

Dammit Hendrix, she's a goddess. Didn't you read tartanph's profile? Besides, her clients are gentlemen and athletic studs. It's a lot for a back rub and pepperami tug. Naked or not, it must be because she's a goddess.

was going to send image of scottish goddess but i give up
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:30:51 pm by punk »

Stealthshagger

I think you attempted to upload a picture, but I only see text and symbols..what is it?

Offline hendrix

:D