Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Athena Massage Sheffield  (Read 1965 times)

Offline oxfpunter

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £160 for 60 mins GFE.

Comms: Zero, just turned up at the door. Think it's pot luck who's on, there was only Andrea and Rachel on when I went.

Location: Attercliffe. Inside is actually nicer than you'd assume from looking at the outside or the street in general.

The girl: Incredibly friendly. Prob a size 8, early 20s. Body great, natural tits! Lips have some filler though, but not to ridiculous levels.

The meet:
We had an hour, so some bollock naked chit chat to start with her sat on my lap. Liked that as it broke the ice and I can be a nervy character in these situations, so 2 minutes well spent. Some kissing, then OWO - all very well done but she made out to be enjoying herself too much, appreciate the effort but keep it beliveable  :D She suggested 69, and we had a decent amount of time there, no fingers allowed. Johnny on, shagging in a few different positions to finish. We had ten mins left and bless her, she said "do you want a massage"? I said yes, but it was more of a chat and a few finger strokes up and down my back.

Would I see her again?: Sure, and I may well do as I'm in Sheffield for 1 more day - but I do like variety, so maybe someone different. I wouldn't put anyone off her though, she's great.

Offline Stella31

When did this take place? I seen her about 3 weeks ago and was under the impression she was leaving shortly? She was great when I went beautiful body and so sweet.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When did this take place? I seen her about 3 weeks ago and was under the impression she was leaving shortly? She was great when I went beautiful body and so sweet.
You've been here over 3 years mate and obviously punt, is there a reason you haven't posted any reviews to help fellow members? The idea of the site is to share information after all.

BTW for the sake of discretion as long as the booking took place within the last six months the OP doesn't need to say when it was.

Offline Stella31

Read and understood, I will leave some reviews  :yahoo:

Offline dreamwrx

I too have met Andrea (reviewed her twice on here) .. I agree, the second time we met she was making a few too many oooh-baby fake utterances, doing a bit too much of the acting .. but fuck me she is as fit as a butcher's dog.

Beautiful big pussy mound too. Well worth the visit to Athena!

Offline oxfpunter

Reviewed on the same day, saw her again today. I'm under the impression she's about for the forseeable future - might be wrong.

As an aside, and I mean no disrespect to the other ladies - on my two visits I've seen (as in looked at) 4 ladies, the other 3 weren't 'as nice'. I'm not sure of the strength in depth in the Athena roster - not that we all like the same things of course.

Offline Martinx

Offline oxfpunter

OWO yes, don't know about CIM