Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage shop staff switch-around  (Read 1241 times)

Offline dangleberries

Does anyone understand why some places have such a high switch-around of staff?  Its not even as if they always leave the city/town - they sometimes just move between shops.  For the ones I'm on about, they have been here years, speak English almost if not fluently, and do legit pro-quality massage, as well as the extras for some clients. 

Just when I find someone I like for the massage+, they disappear!

Offline signy

I don't know about massage parlours (or use them), but it sounds like good business.

If all the local parlours are owned/managed by the same people, or a cartel operating as such, then staff that move can be advertised as "new girl" or "the welcome return of..." or similar. Keeps the rota/website fresh and is good advertising. It's a bad idea to have a tired-looking business with the same old offerings.

Same reason restaurants switch the menu around, even if in reality it's the same food.

Offline bigboy96

It is annoying when you find a girl that gives a very good massage, plus good B2B, then never to be seen again, unless you ask how long she is there, and return in that time. 

Offline LLPunting

Some girls move because they customers don't behave well.
Some girls move because business wasn't as good as elsewhere or good enough to keep them there.
Some girls are moved on because they're troublesome, even ones who give occassionally good mileage to favoured (overly-generous) individuals.
If a girl likes the business she gets at various locations then she's likely to build up her own weekly rota.  Managements will facilitate if it means they're upping receipts and minimising hassle.

Offline dangleberries

It is annoying when you find a girl that gives a very good massage, plus good B2B, then never to be seen again, unless you ask how long she is there, and return in that time.

Good point.  When I have asked that from a "new girl", the response has been "for about 3 months" or so.  But its rare it lasts that long.  I think @signy is probably closer to the mark for the places I've visited.

Offline bigboy96

Good point.  When I have asked that from a "new girl", the response has been "for about 3 months" or so.  But its rare it lasts that long.  I think @signy is probably closer to the mark for the places I've visited.

Several years ago, I found a girl who was very good, and I asked her if I could have her phone number. so I could still see her occasionally. She obliged, but only once, when I contacted her, was she in my neck of the woods. Mostly she was too far away.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Pretty sure it was seximaddison who oh really enjoyed tbf, pretty sure she's mid-late 50's