Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hidden feedback - but they are all positives  (Read 526 times)

Offline spuzz99

Of course hidden feedback is a massive red flag, however if you hover over the rating it at least shows you how many positives / neutrals / negatives make up the rating.

I've been noticing more examples where the hidden feedback is 100% positive e.g. External Link/Members Only

There may be legitimate reasons for hiding feedback such as the SP's real name being revealed.

Would you still see this as a massive red flag?

imtheman

If it can be confirmed that the feedback is all positive that does give some peace of mind. However, the feedback could be from dummy accounts belonging either to the WG or some of her friends, so you'll never be sure unless you can see the feedback itself.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hovering over the rating only shows feedback for confirmed bookings, it doesn't show the 'feedback only' ones for unconfirmed bookings and they could be all negative.

Up to you but I seldom look at AW feedback as in the main it's a load of crap, reviews on here are the ones to go by.

Offline spuzz99

Hovering over the rating only shows feedback for confirmed bookings, it doesn't show the 'feedback only' ones for unconfirmed bookings and they could be all negative.

Good point

Up to you but I seldom look at AW feedback as in the main it's a load of crap, reviews on here are the ones to go by.

Very true so long as there is feedback here

Offline spuzz99

But then why hide it?

marlboro20

Possibly 100% Positive hidden feedback on a WG's profile = she has feedback from guys who are known to meet bareback hookers

Offline king tarzan

hidden feedback no way... THERE IS A REASON FOR IT.. AND 100% NEGATIVE REASONS....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubs

The only valid reason if if some twat has put her address or personal information into the "Feedback Only" post, and she is waiting for AW to remove it.

Otherwise it is a red flag.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But then why hide it?

If a prossie has positive feedback from confirmed bookings that's either fake or given by punters who are frightened to post negatives, but has negative comments listed as feedback only because she knows the booking didn't go well so didn't confirm, then it gets hidden and doesn't show by hovering.

It's all in the prossies hands on AW, you can put a booking request through but if she doesn't confirm it you can only leave a 'feedback only' comment.

Offline Plan R

I could understand making up 6-10 positive AW feedbacks
But - any speculation on why a popular, and well reviewed here WG would hide this many positives?
External Link/Members Only

I've seen her - brilliant punt. My money would be on them all being genuine AW feedbacks, (one of which is mine) so I don't understand the motivation  :unknown:

Davido0007

People blow up one negative account of them and think it's the end of the world. Despite overwhelming positive feedback drowning out the minimal negative feedback.

Offline king tarzan

I could understand making up 6-10 positive AW feedbacks
But - any speculation on why a popular, and well reviewed here WG would hide this many positives?
External Link/Members Only

I've seen her - brilliant punt. My money would be on them all being genuine AW feedbacks, (one of which is mine) so I don't understand the motivation  :unknown:

Saw her years back when she was much slimmer.. a right juicy meaty firm sexy minx.. her feedback then was not hidden..
Excellent gfe... :yahoo:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac