Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intimate shaving or waxing  (Read 1191 times)

Kentme1

I know that this post won't appeal to many but I'd like to try it once at least but I'm looking for a place to get waxed down below with some sort of tease during and after or an intimate shave in South East london or Kent

Offline Hobbit

I know that this post won't appeal to many but I'd like to try it once at least but I'm looking for a place to get waxed down below with some sort of tease during and after or an intimate shave in South East london or Kent

Hire a hooker, give her a razor and ask her to shave your balls. If you can pass that test, then you're a braver man than I and you can join our clan.  :lol: :lol: :D :lol:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:28:09 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Likesvariety

I suspect that after a waxing the last thing you will be in the mood for is sex.  Anaesthetic cream will be higher up your list of priorities.

Offline shagmore

Sounds to much like pain to me, get a shaver, not waxing, your meat and two veg will be raw.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

This has also peaked my interested. 

Apparently, the ladies that do this as a legit job expect you to get a boner and they are use to it.. so dont go expecting extras!!! but.. I am thinking of booking an intimate wax followed by a punt maybe a massage with extras or a standard AW booking.

Right now, its in my list of things to try, not hit the planning stage. but if you google male waxing you will find loads of providers.

Offline lewisjones23

it is likely you will be bleeding, even slightly

not sure any WG will give a good service then

if you must - get a wax 3 days before a punt, will still be super smooth

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

it is likely you will be bleeding, even slightly

not sure any WG will give a good service then

if you must - get a wax 3 days before a punt, will still be super smooth

worth a shot though :) I have done stranger things.

Kentme1

This has also peaked my interested. 

Apparently, the ladies that do this as a legit job expect you to get a boner and they are use to it.. so dont go expecting extras!!! but.. I am thinking of booking an intimate wax followed by a punt maybe a massage with extras or a standard AW booking.

Right now, its in my list of things to try, not hit the planning stage. but if you google male waxing you will find loads of providers.

I've searched and used tg8s place as a reference but when I search business is found I've booked in one place in which I'll review tom9rros

Offline two20

There's some good videos on xhamster of waxing. It looks like a form of torture although some guys do cum during it, must be that pain, pleasure thing.