Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostitutes Sense of Direction  (Read 990 times)

Offline munterhunter

Am in Manchester for a few days work. Got settled in the hotel and fancied a punt. Spotted a likely profile on aw which said Manchester checked the location which said Salford Quays....no problem it's reachable by tram. Sent text to organise booking all good. Asked for full postcode .. she was in Wigan!!! I can understand them giving a postcode a few streets away for security reasons but for fucks sake Wigan isn't Manchester or Salford Quays!!! Havin a beer and a chinese buffet might call into Cosmopolitan later!!!

Offline Chorley

I had this recently.
 Booked up a WG that was advertising a location  15-20 minutes drive from me.
She sent the post code and the venue wasn't even in the same county!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Sheer Tights

One girl on  AW  was listed as County : Dorset   Region : London

Chuckman

One attempted booking earlier this year gave me the postcode for Tipton. Got there and asked for the house number only to be sent another postcode for Wolverhampton. Asked why the postcode was for a different area entirely received radio silence in return.

Offline MilleMiglia

I had this recently.
 Booked up a WG that was advertising a location  15-20 minutes drive from me.
She sent the post code and the venue wasn't even in the same county!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sounds like she's taking a page out of Ryanair's book!

Offline shagmore

Sounds like she's taking a page out of Ryanair's book!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like it

I have had the same, looking for a local punt when away and then find they are opposite side of country - most of these EE girls don't know up from down, but surly the UK WGs should at least know a little geography

Offline peter purves

Have to admit that the sense of excitment can blight my sense of direction  :P usually to the frustrations (not sexual ones) of the WG  :dash:

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sedition

Even when they get the postcode right they can confuse the fuck out of you:
Recently had a meet. Arrived, and phoned from the car, there were 3 large apartment blocks in front of me. Which one is she in? She said “number 85”. Asked the girl which block it was, left, right or centre? “Number 85”
So I trudge around the blocks, trying to work out which one contains 85. Naturally it’s the last one I look at.
There was no language problem, she was English, just thick and awkward