Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never can say goodbye?  (Read 2521 times)

Offline jackdaw

Well I thought I'd come across most things in my inglorious punting career, but a new one came up today. So thought I'd run it past brains trust so I've more idea what to do next time.

Bit of background. Due to intimations of mortality, and unselfishly not wanting to leave nearest and dearest with too many death duties to pay..decided it's now time to spend. So that..plus with me being a twit (by all means change the vowel)...means I've been going in for some longer punts of late. Culminating in the ultimate stupidity...the over-nighter. In my defence negotiated reasonable rate, and tidy body on object of my lust.

Anyway it all went as well as can be expected, given state of my man plumbing, which leaves a bit to be desired.

Comes the morning...when naively I thought a uni student in third year..might disappear to early lectures. (Might you why I thought that... given state of modern degrees..I don't know).

Instead: Breakfast, hand job (not at breakfast table), film, meal, and "what are we going to do now?". My stamina ain't up to all that.

So what are the "bullet-proof" excuses to bail out immediately after breakfast? (Bearing in mind it needs to be fairly diplomatic since I want to see this one again.)

Offline Robinh191

What are your bullet-proof excuses for the zero reviews over your inglorious punting career?

Offline Avg_Joe

sounds like you got an overnight, morning and afternoon punt all rolled into one, sounds like a good deal !

i'd tell her to go to school, i need some rest, and tell her to come back later for a spanking if she's in the mood !
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

Offline Mi-Go

You don't need an excuse.  After the morning HJ you give her the money and say"goodbye, will see you again soon".  The end.

Offline jackdaw

What are your bullet-proof excuses for the zero reviews over your inglorious punting career?

Sheer laziness. (And present punt was a "Sugar Babe" where etiquette I think is to confine to Seeking Arrangements thread..a thread I dropped out of for sake of my sanity.)

But plan to break my duck later this year...it's on the bucket list to do before I die. Not that I think it will add much to state of human knowledge...tend to stick to tried and trusted, but I know even adding thoughts on well reviews WG's does help.)

Offline maxxblue

You don't need an excuse.  After the morning HJ you give her the money and say"goodbye, will see you again soon".  The end.

I think she will have been paid at the start of the punt.

vw

+1

Nothing to do with excuses, should review IMO .

Offline jackdaw

The morning hand job was after giving the money...although I did make mistake of opening wallet far enough to allow glimpse of more notes within. That..thinking about it..was an error a punt veteran should not have made, unless it's one with more will power than I.

Thinking about it I do seem to be ill-fated where hand jobs are concerned. The one time I feared for my life was when I insisted some Bulgarian shot-putter/ masseuse made me come twice in a hour, as per agreement. She gave me the hand job from hell...she told me there was no release till I came. I was afraid my cock might be ripped off its moorings...never been more relieved to cum.

Offline jackdaw

sounds like you got an overnight, morning and afternoon punt all rolled into one, sounds like a good deal !

i'd tell her to go to school, i need some rest, and tell her to come back later for a spanking if she's in the mood !

Good deal? Not sure it exists in punting...I think Jim said something long ago along lines of “If tossing away large amounts of money away worries you, then look for another hobby”...although there are even bigger money pits, of course.

Offline Avg_Joe

most overnighters would have been out the door after breakfast counting the readies, or, by overnighter, did you book her for 24 hrs, judging by the comment about her going to lectures etc, i have a feeling you were expecting an early departure too, followed by some quality rest time
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

Let's not overcomplicate things. When you've had enough of her, tell her to leave

Offline jackdaw

Let's not overcomplicate things. When you've had enough of her, tell her to leave

Yes. Having had a soak in bath, more or less come to that conclusion...the direct assertive way works as often as anything else, probably more often than anything else.

Offline jackdaw

most overnighters would have been out the door after breakfast counting the readies, or, by overnighter, did you book her for 24 hrs, judging by the comment about her going to lectures etc, i have a feeling you were expecting an early departure too, followed by some quality rest time

Yes..it was surprise element that did for me. Could have been worse..the film Kingsmen 2 wasn’t complete crap.

Offline hendrix

You're paying prossies to leave. Whether that's an hour or a week away :D

mrhappypants

OP 730 posts and zero reviews; you look and sound like a timewasting, parasitic cunt.

Offline nigel4498

OP 730 posts and zero reviews; you look and sound like a timewasting, parasitic cunt.

Not forgetting all this in over 6 years as a member.

Offline Steely Dan

+1

Are you a punter? She is not your GF or FB. The question makes no sense ... are you asking what you do if you did not meet her needs for sex?  The answer is who is paying whom?

Be a panda. Pandas eat shoots and leaves.

vw

a timewasting, parasitic cunt that likes to brag IMO, this whole thread has nothing to do with excuses more an excuse for OP to fish for backslaps.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline jackdaw

a timewasting, parasitic cunt that likes to brag IMO, this whole thread has nothing to do with excuses more an excuse for OP to fish for backslaps.   :bomb: :bomb:

Lol...same old act..surely you know it's a wee bit boring.

Offline shagmore

Put in a review, show us we are wrong in our condemnation of you, :diablo:
but ffs, if you need to ask for an excuse, grow a pair you light weight
 :dash:

vw

Rather be same old, rather than a needy leech that needs to ask stuff like this as an excuse to brag about this girl you wont review.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

YidArmy

The truth frequently bores people who don't want to hear it.

I can't believe you are such a massive pussy you can't tell a whore you've paid to leave.  :dash:

Offline BP96

The fake phone call has always done wonders. Glance at your phone. Make sure she can't see screen. Adopt worried look. Say excuse me. Go to bathroom. Fake a one sided conversation. Just "yes, yes I'll be there" will do. Tell her there's a family emergency and you need to leave.

Offline jackdaw

The fake phone call has always done wonders. Glance at your phone. Make sure she can't see screen. Adopt worried look. Say excuse me. Go to bathroom. Fake a one sided conversation. Just "yes, yes I'll be there" will do. Tell her there's a family emergency and you need to leave.

That sounds like a good idea..because I suspect that in spite of VW’s best attempts to toughen me up...I might well be looking for an easy way out next time.

I’ve got a feeling there’s some sort of app that enables you to tap an icon..and phone rings 5 mins later. Will do some research later this week.

Offline jackdaw

By way guys have taken some of the comments on board.

Have booked a punt for next Saturday, and will do a review...barring something totally bizarre happening.

bigmanbigman

What are you like op your payment your time .

Offline Home Alone

Will do some research later this week.

And while you're at it, why not have a look at the Punting Wiki on Writing Reviews?? ;)

Just a thought.

Offline AnthG

In my defence negotiated reasonable rate

So what are the "bullet-proof" excuses to bail out immediately after breakfast? (Bearing in mind it needs to be fairly diplomatic since I want to see this one again.)

How much did you pay for it? I am thinking it must have been a lot for her to feel she should stay long past breakfast?

An off the top of my head excuse to make her leave ASAP could be, right well its 9am, my two mates are coming over in 15mins. I presume you would want to be gone for them showing up.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JimmySW

By way guys have taken some of the comments on board.

Have booked a punt for next Saturday, and will do a review...barring something totally bizarre happening.

Saturday has been and gone - where's the review please?

Offline rebelscum

Saturday has been and gone - where's the review please?

Something totally bizarre must have happened!   :rolleyes:

Offline jackdaw

Something totally bizarre must have happened!   :rolleyes:

Lol.

Several bizarre things, but none relevant to review.

First punt for ages. Naughty British Alex on Birmingham tour. 150 quid for hour, reverse oral, fingering, sort of arse grind into my groin (twerking?), kissing (not deep french), CIM. Comms to set up punt handled well.

Enjoyed it a lot, and would certainly see her again even at that elevated price point.

Will work up into a formal review when I come out of my total lethargy...though I can’t see it adding anything germane to what I’ve already put. But always happy to do my best to answer any specific questions.

Offline JimmySW

Naughty British Alex on Birmingham tour. But always happy to do my best to answer any specific questions.

A link would be a good start and maybe adding a comment to a review of hers confirming services currently on offer?