Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New PuntingWiki links  (Read 1108 times)

OldAdmin

Hidden Image/Members Only

Example:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198771.0

Takes you to a Wiki page:
External Link/Members Only

The page may contain phone number (if any visible on AW profile now or in past).

The pages are created automatically, and will be expanded in future to include other data, such as hourly rates, and if I have time, historical hourly rates / age / etc.

At the moment pages are only created for AW profiles that have at least one UKP review, in future may be expanded to include all AW profiles.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yet another good addition, thanks Admin.

Offline blackburnian

Cheers boss - any way of it linking/embedding in the profile pics like in the reviews when indexed too ???

Bb

OldAdmin

Cheers boss - any way of it linking/embedding in the profile pics like in the reviews when indexed too ???

Bb

Yes I added this an hour ago, some pages won't show it until a few hours due to "caching" of the old template.

Offline tesla

this is great , thank you Admin

Offline fatboy

How brilliant is that, thanks Boss.
You should be running AW !  :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

The new links and the new pages have caused a big surge in PuntingWiki traffic.

I've also been tipped off by a WG that some prossie is crying on SAAFE about her "personal" phone number being included on PuntingWiki and how she'd only given that number to a regular punter of hers. Absolute rubbish, the phone numbers on the new automated Wiki pages are taken from AW profiles - the phone number that WGs pay to show on their profiles. It's not from anywhere else. I know given I wrote the software, control the database and those Wiki pages are restricted to being edited by my own daily bot:

External Link/Members Only

You posted your phone number on your AW profile, you made it public for the whole world to see.

Offline jok32

Considering the old system is using direct AW links to index, could this punting wiki system be used to index VS and Gumtree type links as well?
Probably would need more manual work

OldAdmin

Considering the old system is using direct AW links to index, could this punting wiki system be used to index VS and Gumtree type links as well?

Yes I could, but I'm more familiar with AdultWork than Vivastreet. AW's design has barely changed in 12 years I started using it.

Online scutty brown

given that VS profiles expire after 30 days or so, you'd have to query how useful this would be. You could cache photos (and maybe phone numbers if you can get past the "click to reveal") but the profile link would become dead rapidly. However if it was done, the other useful piece of data would be the name/link to the VS admin account as this can often reveal indications of linked or duplicate profiles

Offline Marmalade

Look is pretty awesome to me though. Quicker than wading through pages of her self-adulation on her AW-profile.

Offline tantric talents

Very useful addition. How does it deal with multiple/ redundant phone numbers?
Looking through some of my AW notes some girls change their number more frequently than their knickers!