Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia_H  (Read 1456 times)

jtfm

External Link/Members Only
Not sure if I should be posting this in S.West as it turns out she is based in Bath, but the outcall location was Cardiff.

Communication was good first via email, then text.
She was a little late due to satnav issues in central Cardiff but kept me informed.
No photos on profile so took a big chance, but something told me to take the gamble, glad I did, Olivia was a real stunner, with a lovely body, nice natural tits, slim and a peachy arse, as good looking a girl as I have punted. Owo, dfk, cowgirl, mish and doggy before more owo but not cim she lited her head just as I fired.
Definitely recommended, and yes I would see her again.

Loveit

Thanks for the review jtfm. You did take a chance particularly in view of the rate she charges. Pics will be added soon apparently. How did she know cim was imminent? Or did she make it  plain that it wasn't available?

jtfm

We didn't discuss beforehand she said she sensed it and didn't need the protein!

theGOAT

Thanks for the review.

Looks like she is brand new to AW and currently no feedback, so would help her if you write a feedback on AW for her.

Her AW profile doesn't list CIM so I guess no surprise you didn't get that. OWO is also not listed and you got that. Did you get anything else not listed?

Did she mention if she was going to start offering incalls soon?

jtfm

Thanks for the review.

Looks like she is brand new to AW and currently no feedback, so would help her if you write a feedback on AW for her.

Her AW profile doesn't list CIM so I guess no surprise you didn't get that. OWO is also not listed and you got that. Did you get anything else not listed?

Did she mention if she was going to start offering incalls soon?

She didn't mention incalls and I didn't ask.

theGOAT

Thanks for the review jtfm. You did take a chance particularly in view of the rate she charges. Pics will be added soon apparently. How did she know cim was imminent? Or did she make it  plain that it wasn't available?
A few pics are up, no face, but bod looks nice.
A bit too vanilla maybe for £180/ph outcall only?

Cheers! :drinks: