Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Taboo Massage Northwood  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Pperve

External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour b2b over phone

This is a flat above shops just off Northwood Hills main drag. The place is 2 mins from Northwood Hills underground. Rang up about 45 min before I wanted to visit got answer straight away and was told Alice was available.

On arrival got the flat number. Door answered fairly quickly with the usual hidden behind the door trick (always uneases me as I suspect a big bloke with club may be lurking behind) any how what was lurking was Alice a stunning size 8 polish girl in a sexy blue Victoria Secret number. Asked what service I wanted, I went for the B2B. One watch out is standard B2B at £80 is only on the back. Both sides is an extra 20.

Was shown to the room and asked to take a shower. Obliged and on my return lay on the futon. Room was decked out with numerous candles, the safety person in me was concerned about the massive fire risk these girls were exposed to :lol:

Alice enters nude cracking body with very pert size C boobs. Pours masses and I mean masses of oil on me and starts an amazing B2B. Lots of use of tits and hands touching and caressing all over

At mid point asked to turn over and same on front. Absolut bliss. Very little conversation, however, her English is good. Then a slow and sensual HE with lots of ball play. Over all a great experience. The good thing was as I came, she was gentle and did not carry on yanking for England as some do. A little more soothing massage and then off for another shower.

One watch out both the oil and shower gel are highly scented so those after a more clandestine affair may want to take their own soap.

Summary

Comms.  10/10

Venue 9/10

Face 8/10

Body 9/10

Would I return YES

Offline londonleglover

Been thinking of making a visit to this place. Thanks for the review. I will let you know how I get on.

P.s Was parking available here?

Offline Pperve

At meter on Joel Street. Think it's 80p an hour so not bad.